• I do.

• I don't. :c

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, I'm Remi and today I'd like to suggest a small thing. I am sure this has been suggested before, but since no changes have been made regarding to this idea I'd like to suggest it once again.

The suggestion:
I'd like to see a /global and a /team command. If you use /global, you'd be able to type anything in the global chat without using '!', and if you use /team you'd be able to talk to your team again.

Why?
  • Well, now we have to use the '!' over and over, only to talk in the global/team chat. This could be easier, because now you have to mind which chat you are using.
  • Example: you are having a spicy conversation with someone in the chat, while being in a team gamemode and a party. Yes, you could turn off the party chat but sometimes you'd like to talk to the members in the party and the user you're having a conversation with.
  • Also, you'd have to use 2 exclamation marks to talk in the global chat. It takes too much effort to just send a small message.
  • And the commands generally make things easier.
The use of this command:
*Uses /global*
Hi guys! <-Me
Yo Remi!<-Random player
How are you?<-Me
I'm fine, wbu?<-Random player

You see, we don't have to use the ! all the time, we just once use a command and we can keep talking in a certain chat.

Why not, actually?
Thanks for reading!

~Remi

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
In my opinion, “!” is better because it’s easier to get used to, but also it’s a good idea, but I don’t think /team is a good idea, it should just be normal taking for instance “Hi” not “/team Hi” and plus, some people want to show off and try to type fast ;)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
In my opinion, “!” is better because it’s easier to get used to, but also it’s a good idea, but I don’t think /team is a good idea, it should just be normal taking for instance “Hi” not “/team Hi” and plus, some people want to show off and try to type fast ;)
Sorry, that's not how it works. That's my bad, because I didn't explain it well. If you use /global, you'd be able to talk in the global chat all the time.
Example:
*/global*
*me*:Hi
*me*:I am Remi
*friendo*: Hey Remi!
*me*: Hi!
I will edit my thread.

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
Sorry, that's not how it works. That's my bad, because I didn't explain it well. If you use /global, you'd be able to talk in the global chat all the time.
Example:

I will edit my thread.
Oh, sorry xD, yeah that might be a good idea, will get a while to get used to tho

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom