Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
1,969
5,725
284
22
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Just what the title says. Just give me an appropriate Christmas song and I will make a video singing one of them (or maybe more) tomorrow. Just know that 1) they'll be no music because copyright scares me 2) it WILL be bad even if I am trying to sound good and 3) it will probably have Minecraft in the background and finally I'm going to be doing it in one take so whatever I say stays in lol.
 

omegasaucy

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
598
2,452
278
Pronouns
She/They
it's beginning to look a lot like christmas and silent night are the best christmas songs i could think of rn
 
  • Like
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom