Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
1,969
5,725
284
22
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Just what the title says. Just give me an appropriate Christmas song and I will make a video singing one of them (or maybe more) tomorrow. Just know that 1) they'll be no music because copyright scares me 2) it WILL be bad even if I am trying to sound good and 3) it will probably have Minecraft in the background and finally I'm going to be doing it in one take so whatever I say stays in lol.
 

omegasaucy

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
598
2,452
278
Pronouns
She/They
it's beginning to look a lot like christmas and silent night are the best christmas songs i could think of rn
 
  • Like
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Whoever did the profile UI update: You cooked
Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
Top Bottom