Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
1,969
5,725
284
22
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Just what the title says. Just give me an appropriate Christmas song and I will make a video singing one of them (or maybe more) tomorrow. Just know that 1) they'll be no music because copyright scares me 2) it WILL be bad even if I am trying to sound good and 3) it will probably have Minecraft in the background and finally I'm going to be doing it in one take so whatever I say stays in lol.
 

omegasaucy

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
598
2,452
278
Pronouns
She/They
it's beginning to look a lot like christmas and silent night are the best christmas songs i could think of rn
 
  • Like
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom