• NO

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I do not like your idea, because there would be players who buy alts with many cubelets/points, to make their official MineCraft account overpowered. And you have to earn/buy the cubelets yourself, and the same applies to points. I would leave it as it is.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59979

In my opinion there are only 3 problems to this suggestion
- Players should earn points themselves
- People could point farm using alts
- People would go around in lobbies begging for points

Solutions:
- Limit to the amount of points to be shared
- Cooldown
- Make it against the rules to beg for points, basically how its against the rules to beg for ranks.

+1 generally just need some figures for cooldowns and limits in my opinion

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Orrr players could work for these things like we (the players with hundreds of thousands of point) did. Same goes for cubelets.
This would also screw up any free cubelets that everyone gets during events, like the Easter one did & the day of the vanity update did. Players would go on alts to get that free one and give it to the main.
Aside from that, this would make beggars a problem too. Of course, that could be against the rules, but considering the other cons of this feature I rather not even add this in the first place.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
I disagree with your suggestion:
Orrr players could work for these things like we (the players with hundreds of thousands of point) did. Same goes for cubelets.
This would also screw up any free cubelets that everyone gets during events, like the Easter one did & the day of the vanity update did. Players would go on alts to get that free one and give it to the main.
Aside from that, this would make beggars a problem too. Of course, that could be against the rules, but considering the other cons of this feature I rather not even add this in the first place.

People will play on alts to get cubelets faster, every player has the daily challenges and they could just farm cubelets everyday on alternate accounts by doing these.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I disagree with your suggestion:

People will play on alts to get cubelets faster, every player has the daily challenges and they could just farm cubelets everyday on alternate accounts by doing these.
You know, you're not meant to tell everyone.......... thanks for ruining my plan

Reactions: Soeshi
D

Deleted member 352903

After reading the replies I guess people would really buy alts to farm :/ k I changed my mind. If there's a way to fix this I'll agree

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Many have posted a thread about sharing points/cubelets. I have many reasons as to why I never support these types of threads. Here are some.

1) You could easily use alternative accounts to point boost your main account.

2) In lobbies, there would be a lot of beggers asking for points. It would be a re-create of the spam that there already is in creative.

3) Maybe a friend who does not have plans to be active on the server decided to play for a whole day on Cubecraft to give points to his friend so he can help him get a certain cosmetic. This seems quite unfair to those who are playing solo.

As I said, these are only some of the reasons as to why I do not support this idea. :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom