• NO

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
So, someone would sell someone else a minecraft account with a lot of points on cubecraft just to get more points? I feel like your reasoning is confusing and doesn’t make much sense as in what alts would have enough points to make it worth? Plus, more players would find this helpful than those who abuse it.
+1 from me

Example: Player gets addicted to CubeCraft. => Player has 100.000 points. => Player doesn't like MineCraft anymore, and decides to sell their account on a random site with MineCraft accounts. => Other player buys the cheap MineCraft account, and transfers the points to their main account. It's as easy as that. You could also do that with cubelets, but that would be hard, because cubelets have a certain time of expiring.

Plus, more players would find this helpful than those who abuse it

That's the same as "More players find the rules good rules than those who don't."
Still, those who don't are annoying. The same applies to the players who abuse the command, because they could, for example, get all the SkyWars kits in 1 day. And you can't, because you play legit. (By legit, I mean that you play without getting 1000 points or something like that everyday)
Also, the players with friends on the leaderboards would get way more points than 'normies', and that's quite unfair in my opinion, because they probably didn't do anything than just being friends with them. Just leave the current system like it is. We should earn cubelets and points by playing and winning games instead of tranfering them to other players. Points show your skills in certain games, because you get points and cubelets by killing and winning. No need to add a transfer command, because that would only cause more and more disunity between players. (There would be 'clans' with players with an amazing amount of points, while some clubs of friends don't even have enough points to buy a single kit in SkyWars. Do you understand me?)

Reactions: Mr.Flavias

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I didn't send an old thread. Something went wrong whilst quoting. I'm trying to fix it right now.
Edit: Done ;p
I see what you're saying, but like I said, there are more people who would find this useful than ones who would abuse. That's how I think of it.

D

Deleted member 100818

I noticed this suggestion waaayyy too late. Well anyways, I've always supported these suggestions. No limits, no delay. Just this. What's the worst that could happen? Someone's account got hacked and he gave all the points to himself but cannot prove it. Simple, those people are responsible for their own account, so no points back.

For those who think people won't play the games after receiving so manby points, they'd have to spend it at kits so they actually will play.

I really support this suggestion.

Reactions: Mr.Flavias
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I think a different alternative would be something like adding gifts or loot bags?
Would players have a chance to emit love or possible happiness?

Of course xD
It may be that players will be given a chance (depending on their donator rank) to give out love which then gives each player in the game extra points or maybe cubelets? I think this would be a better alternative. However, we will need to consider that this will obviously require a player cooldown. Maybe Obsidian could have a 5% chance of emitting love in a game then if they have that chance the mechanic is on cooldown for supposing 24hrs?

I think this would be a more giving concept and less about farming as there is a secure limit. I can understand why players would want to give points to each other but I can see that the cons overpower the pros as I agree mostly with the fact that players should earn points themselves. The only aspect I can see working in this scenario is loot points. Which could be added in a future update but then again chances are quite low.

But yea, I am glad to see peoples opinions on this as it has been mentioned a lot over past few weeks <3

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Top Bottom