YES OR NO

• YES

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • NO

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 352903

No, I've got a better idea. Let's make points buyable in the store, so John can afford his weekly dosis if bananas.
John died yesterday because he ate 34 bananas in 3 minutes, sorry!

Reactions: Miauw

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think that was sarcasm, because you didn't explain your thoughts at all. You could have tried to explain why you like the suggestion, rather than only saying 'Nice suggestion!'. If you like someone's suggestion, you can always push the like button and vote 'yes', if there's a poll. If you don't have anything to add to the suggestion, don't comment. (This also happened to me when I first joined the forums. I tell you this so that this won't happen to you ;))

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
I think there should be a /gift (player) command!, It allows you to give people like: Coins,Cubelets etc! What are you guys thoughts?!?
I wish you could give away points, cubelets, or even experience. But the best thing is to leave it for the Christmas season.

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
I do not like your idea, because there would be players who buy alts with many cubelets/points, to make their official MineCraft account overpowered. And you have to earn/buy the cubelets yourself, and the same applies to points. I would leave it as it is.
Cube can make it so u cant trade with someone on the same IP as you, +1 I like this suggestion! :)

Reactions: Mr.Flavias

Mr.Flavias

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
Frankly, I think everyone should earn their points themselves.
Many have posted a thread about sharing points/cubelets. I have many reasons as to why I never support these types of threads. Here are some.

1) You could easily use alternative accounts to point boost your main account.

2) In lobbies, there would be a lot of beggers asking for points. It would be a re-create of the spam that there already is in creative.

3) Maybe a friend who does not have plans to be active on the server decided to play for a whole day on Cubecraft to give points to his friend so he can help him get a certain cosmetic. This seems quite unfair to those who are playing solo.

As I said, these are only some of the reasons as to why I do not support this idea. :)
I know, but like a said. There should be an cooldown, For example you cant get more then 100points from players a week. Also you shouldn't be able to gift someone from the same IP (against alting)

Mr.Flavias

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
No, I've got a better idea. Let's make points buyable in the store, so John can afford his weekly dosis if bananas.
I dont think they are going to add points to the shop cuz they ''just'' released cubelets to the store, And they
What would that even be useful for at that point? 100 points really isn't much. Limiting possibilities of the feature this much results in a useless feature.
Ty for your opinion.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I do not like your idea, because there would be players who buy alts with many cubelets/points, to make their official MineCraft account overpowered. And you have to earn/buy the cubelets yourself, and the same applies to points. I would leave it as it is.
So, someone would sell someone else a minecraft account with a lot of points on cubecraft just to get more points? I feel like your reasoning is confusing and doesn’t make much sense as in what alts would have enough points to make it worth? Plus, more players would find this helpful than those who abuse it.
+1 from me

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom