Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I have never played that game before. Could you describe what it is?

Also that game is removed for a reason so I'm not sure it will get added back.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Control point is a bit the same as tower defence. They replaced tower defence. But in My opinion, I'd didn't like it at That much and It might be removed because it was unpopular.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I definitely think it should come back. The reason it was unpopular was not because of the gameplay, because similar games have performed greatly on other servers. I feel the problem with it was the lack of attention it received, as other than new maps it had not been updated since its release, and with 1.9, a lot of the kits were unbalanced. The fact that it only featured skywars-themed maps (being islands in the sky) probably did not help it too well either.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
i agree w/ dis. Control point was a game me and ma friend enjoyed so much!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
They removed it because it was shunned and if they bring it back, the I highly suspect the same will occur.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
When I was playing control point I had no clue what I was doing, sooo don't really know the game anymore.
Should be nice to test but some extremely new games should be cooler.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
When I was playing control point I had no clue what I was doing, sooo don't really know the game anymore.
Should be nice to test but some extremely new games should be cooler.
Yeah, when I played the game for the first time I also did not know what I was doing and what the meaning of the game was.
Here is an idea how to play the game and maybe you remember it :p

You have to try capturing Control Points (can be not or already captured), wool towers, by standing close to them for a few seconds. When the waiting is done, the tower will change into the color of your team and you get points from this. The first team which has a certain amount of points wins the game :)

Reactions: Soeshi

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Is control point where you go to this island and you shift on it then it turns your group colour from the white colour and then you gain points and whoever gets the most points wins? I really forgot the name of that game, when CCG moved up to 1.9 I lost interest in playing CCG.
Yep. Completely correct.

I don't think Cube should bring it back, to be honest.
It was extremely unpopular, and re-adding it would only keep it alive for maybe a week. Afterwards it'd go back to its old state, where there's little to no players online there. And this was when there were over 20K people playing at once!

Reactions: Maaarijn

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Control point is a bit the same as tower defence. They replaced tower defence. But in My opinion, I'd didn't like it at That much and It might be removed because it was unpopular.
The 2 games are very Different as they should be tower defence came from the chunk along with blockwars when the chunk merged with Cubecraft

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
It was removed because players weren't playing it that much. Unless they make an update to it, it's unlikely they will add it back.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom