Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sup you Survival Games fanatics. I'm here again with an interesting suggestion to make Survival Games for some more enjoyable and interesting.

The Warning:
Before you enter a game of Ultra Hardcore Survival Games for the first time a warning will appear on your screen saying the following.
"Ultra Hardcore Survival Games is an extremely difficult game made for more experienced players. We recommend you to have at least played Survival Games on our server before and understand the basics of it.
Do you wish to proceed?
Yes | No"
If the player clicks on No they won't enter a game. If they press Yes they will join the game.

The Gameplay:

What this mode will implement is the following:
  • Random generated Vanilla worlds.
  • Randomly generated chests and structures.
  • Limited inventory space. (only 9 slots + off hand)
  • No regeneration.
  • No kits or abilities.
  • Basic loot with more health potions and golden apples.
  • Backpacks. (provides more inventory space)
  • Deathmatch.
  • Shrinking borders.
Player will spawn on a cornucopia in the middle of the map like any Survival Games. But the world around them will be randomly generated Vanilla terrain with structures. There will be chests and an enchantment table in the middle. After that it's the normal Survival Games cycle. Players kill each other, loot chests, etc. Chests can be found randomly through the map.

The Voting:
Diamond Rankers or above will be able to vote for World Options and Event Options.
World Options:
  • Small World
  • Normal World
  • Large World
On a Small World the border will be 100 blocks from the Spawn. The world Event begins after 5 minutes and the border begins to shrink after 5 minutes. After 10 Minutes the Deathmatch starts.

On a Normal World the border will be 200 blocks from the Spawn. The World Event begins after 7,5 minutes and the border starts to shrink at the same time. After 15 Minutes the Deathmatch starts.

On a Large World the border will be 400 blocks from the Spawn. The World Even will begin after 10 minutes and so will the border start to shrink. The Deathmatch starts after 20 minutes.

Event Options:
  • Raining Chests (Chests start to fall from the sky)
  • Mob Arena (Mobs start to spawn during the day and night)
  • Blizzard (It's starts to snow extremely hard. Players will get damaged if they do not have full armor and aren't under a shelter. Snowgolems will also spawn to attack players.)
  • No event (Pretty self explanatory)
  • Random (Pretty self explanatory)

The limited Inventory Space:
As I said earlier players will only have 9 slots and their off hand slot. That means that they will have to be careful when it comes to looting. But fear not as in this mode there will be backpacks. When you right click a backpack you will get 9 extra inventory slots to your disposal. Removing the backpack from your inventory will remove those extra 9 slots.
Players can get up to 3 backpacks.
Example of a backpack:
QMxwElP.png

The Deathmatch
The Deathmatch will be just like UHC. Players get teleported to a man made arena where they will have to fight till the death. Only one player can remain.

Some extra info:
This gamemode will not use kits or abilities.
This gamemode should mostly have maps for 12 players.

I hope people like this suggestion. And if you want to add something please comment down below.
I'm going to play some Modded now.
Chalas...

The NightGhost02

Feb 26, 2017
For a graveyard in Sweden
www.cubecraft.net
It's sound like a interesting game and also harder game but I really wanna try it out!;)

I just got some one idea for a event. It's a rain event when then event is u need to have full Armour to not get cold and freeze. U lose half heart every 30sec or 1min. It's also get more water on some places like some mini tsunamis. So It's almost like the blizzard.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Sup you Survival Games fanatics. I'm here again with an interesting suggestion to make Survival Games for some more enjoyable and interesting.

The Warning:
Before you enter a game of Ultra Hardcore Survival Games for the first time a warning will appear on your screen saying the following.
"Ultra Hardcore Survival Games is an extremely difficult game made for more experienced players. We recommend you to have at least played Survival Games on our server before and understand the basics of it.
Do you wish to proceed?
Yes | No"
If the player clicks on No they won't enter a game. If they press Yes they will join the game.

The Gameplay:

• No regeneration.
  • No kits or abilities.
  • Deathmatch.
  • Shrinking borders.
Player will spawn on a cornucopia in the middle of the map like any Survival Games. But the world around them will be randomly generated Vanilla terrain with structures. There will be chests and an enchantment table in the middle. After that it's the normal Survival Games cycle. Players kill each other, loot chests, etc. Chests can be found randomly through the map.

The Voting:
Diamond Rankers or above will be able to vote for World Options and Event Options.
World Options:
  • Small World
  • Normal World
  • Large World
On a Small World the border will be 100 blocks from the Spawn. The world Event begins after 5 minutes and the border begins to shrink after 5 minutes. After 10 Minutes the Deathmatch starts.

On a Normal World the border will be 200 blocks from the Spawn. The World Event begins after 7,5 minutes and the border starts to shrink at the same time. After 15 Minutes the Deathmatch starts.

On a Large World the border will be 400 blocks from the Spawn. The World Even will begin after 10 minutes and so will the border start to shrink. The Deathmatch starts after 20 minutes.

Event Options:
  • Blizzard (It's starts to snow extremely hard. Players will get damaged if they do not have full armor and aren't under a shelter. Snowgolems will also spawn to attack players.)

As I said earlier players will only have 9 slots and their off hand slot. That means that they will have to be careful when it comes to looting. But fear not as in this mode there will be backpacks. When you right click a backpack you will get 9 extra inventory slots to your disposal. Removing the backpack from your inventory will remove those extra 9 slots.
Example of a backpack:
QMxwElP.png

The Deathmatch
The Deathmatch will be just like UHC. Players get teleported to a man made arena where they will have to fight till the death. Only one player can remain.

Some extra info:

I hope people like this suggestion. And if you want to add something please comment down below.
I'm going to play some Modded now.
Chalas...

No I don't like this and I don't want everyone voteing it and then running the game...

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Do you wish to proceed?
Yes | No"
About as useless as "Are you 18 or older?"
(ofc people will click yes regardless)
The Gameplay:
  • No regeneration.
  • No kits or abilities.
  • Deathmatch.
  • Shrinking borders.
Now: Will players be able to break blocks?
If not, then it'd just be UHC but with limited inventory and loot chests.
The Voting:
World Options:
  • Small World
  • Normal World
  • Large World

Completely fine imo

Event Options:
Blizzard is an iffy one to me.
Yes, it's challenging for even the better players, but it seems like it could be incredibly annoying to play with rather than fun.
Mob arena and chest rain sounds good though. (Some mobs might need daytime fire protection)

Example of a backpack:
QMxwElP.png
This is an interesting concept I'd like to see being used.
No gamemodes that I know really make use of custom limited inventory space, so this would definitely be a unique feature.
One tiny problem though: Shulker boxes are a 1.11 feature, and not everyone uses 1.11. This could easily be remedied by replacing it with like a chest or a minecart chest.
The Deathmatch

Some extra info:
Sounds good to me!

This is a gamemode that could also support a team gamemode, and there's many possibilities for achievements as well. (I could think of some, but cba right now)

Reactions: Despacito 2

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This is an interesting concept I'd like to see being used.
No gamemodes that I know really make use of custom limited inventory space, so this would definitely be a unique feature.
One tiny problem though: Shulker boxes are a 1.11 feature, and not everyone uses 1.11. This could easily be remedied by replacing it with like a chest or a minecart chest.
The Shulker shell is just an example item.
It's actually a plugin feature. Your inventory will have barrier blocks to prevent you from placing or getting items there. When you right click the backpack 9 barrier blocks will dissapear allowing you to use 9 more slots.
About as useless as "Are you 18 or older?"
(ofc people will click yes regardless)
At least they got warned that this game is extremely difficult. And that its their fault for getting killed by the environment before they could get to a player.
Now: Will players be able to break blocks?
If not, then it'd just be UHC but with limited inventory and loot chests.
Nope. This is Survival Games. Not UHC.
My inspiration actually came from PUBG (Playerunkown's Battlegrounds) It's basically a giant hunger games like game but with guns and limited inventory space. Also random generated maps.
Mob arena and chest rain sounds good though. (Some mobs might need daytime fire protection)
Or we just give the zombies and skelies leather helmets.
This is a gamemode that could also support a team gamemode, and there's many possibilities for achievements as well. (I could think of some, but cba right now)
PM me on Discord if you got some good stuff.

No I don't like this and I don't want everyone voteing it and then running the game...
Could you elaborate a bit more? I don't understand what you're trying to say.
This is a new mode. Just like Eggwars has Speed Eggwars. It isn't a voting option for SG.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I really like harder modes of survival games, and this is definitely something I'd play.
I would say yes to pretty much all of this.

Great suggestion!

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I will like to see a hardcore survival game it sounds fun but I need to play it before giving my full opiniono_O

F

Facelurite

Whats the point of Yes/No ? Oh and please change the title to Tryhard Mode.

+1 but no backpacks use shulker boxes

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Only thing I don't like about this is people might just get lucky with gapples and health pots and just chug. And good pvpers might kill 2 players and get no health/gapples and then get cleaned bc theyre left on 2 hearts

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Only thing I don't like about this is people might just get lucky with gapples and health pots and just chug. And good pvpers might kill 2 players and get no health/gapples and then get cleaned bc theyre left on 2 hearts
They could also add a bit of regen after a kill to make it more balanced and prevent cleaning.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hmmm reminds me of the minecraft game Rust (I was a huge Dagelijkshaadee fan (": ) I always liked the idea of a game like that. Not sure if it's Cube their style, as we have more minigames, but things can change.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hmmm reminds me of the minecraft game Rust (I was a huge Dagelijkshaadee fan (": ) I always liked the idea of a game like that. Not sure if it's Cube their style, as we have more minigames, but things can change.
Rust is an actual game. I never played it though. Besides it's a new mode for Survival Games. Don't we already have Survival Games? Why wouldn't it be Cubes style?

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Rust is an actual game. I never played it though. Besides it's a new mode for Survival Games. Don't we already have Survival Games? Why wouldn't it be Cubes style?
It probably takes quite a long time to play games like that. Minigames are much more popular as it's just a quick game (unless someone decides to camp).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom