Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mohammed Edries

Well-Known Member
Nov 20, 2020
158
137
119
25
Libya
Pronouns
He/Him
if you dont know what uhc is, look at hoplite or hypixel uhc. Its fun. Similar to survival games but you gotta mine for your loot and its a normal mc world.
Hello 👋🏻
I completely agree with you my friend and I actually suggested this about 4 years ago but unfortunately without success, I also love UHC and believe it is a beautiful and entertaining game that will attract a large audience and I strongly believe that even new players will love it as it contains many great ideas furthermore making it playable in teams of 2 or more will definitely make it much more enjoyable, I really hope it gets a chance because I am certain it will succeed in attracting new players including Java players who already have a wonderful UHC experience on Hypixel, So having a Bedrock version on CubeCraft would be truly amazing.
Wishing all the best for this project Best regards...
Mohammed Edries
 
  • Like
Reactions: ArachneCow
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
Top Bottom