Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I think this idea is amazing. Survival Games maps get old and repetitive, with randomly generated maps you'll find yourself in different places and biomes every game.
The thread also makes it sound like events are chosen, not randomized. Not sure what was intended, but random events would be much better.
I also think that events like famine (you get hungry faster) and heat stroke (you get hurt if not under shelter or in water) could work well.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The thread also makes it sound like events are chosen, not randomized. Not sure what was intended, but random events would be much better.
The events will be random if no Donator has voted.
I also think that events like famine (you get hungry faster)
It could be quite annoying and extremely difficult. I'm kinda neutral for this event.
and heat stroke (you get hurt if not under shelter or in water) could work well.
If you can prevent this from happening by wearing a Helmet then I'm in. It's an interesting event this means players will only be able to move at night. Also players should be put on fire just like zombies and skeletons instead of getting hurt.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Sup you Survival Games fanatics. I'm here again with an interesting suggestion to make Survival Games for some more enjoyable and interesting.

The Warning:
Before you enter a game of Ultra Hardcore Survival Games for the first time a warning will appear on your screen saying the following.
"Ultra Hardcore Survival Games is an extremely difficult game made for more experienced players. We recommend you to have at least played Survival Games on our server before and understand the basics of it.
Do you wish to proceed?
Yes | No"
If the player clicks on No they won't enter a game. If they press Yes they will join the game.

The Gameplay:

What this mode will implement is the following:
  • Random generated Vanilla worlds.
  • Randomly generated chests and structures.
  • Limited inventory space. (only 9 slots + off hand)
  • No regeneration.
  • No kits or abilities.
  • Basic loot with more health potions and golden apples.
  • Backpacks. (provides more inventory space)
  • Deathmatch.
  • Shrinking borders.
Player will spawn on a cornucopia in the middle of the map like any Survival Games. But the world around them will be randomly generated Vanilla terrain with structures. There will be chests and an enchantment table in the middle. After that it's the normal Survival Games cycle. Players kill each other, loot chests, etc. Chests can be found randomly through the map.

The Voting:
Diamond Rankers or above will be able to vote for World Options and Event Options.
World Options:
  • Small World
  • Normal World
  • Large World
On a Small World the border will be 100 blocks from the Spawn. The world Event begins after 5 minutes and the border begins to shrink after 5 minutes. After 10 Minutes the Deathmatch starts.

On a Normal World the border will be 200 blocks from the Spawn. The World Event begins after 7,5 minutes and the border starts to shrink at the same time. After 15 Minutes the Deathmatch starts.

On a Large World the border will be 400 blocks from the Spawn. The World Even will begin after 10 minutes and so will the border start to shrink. The Deathmatch starts after 20 minutes.

Event Options:
  • Raining Chests (Chests start to fall from the sky)
  • Mob Arena (Mobs start to spawn during the day and night)
  • Blizzard (It's starts to snow extremely hard. Players will get damaged if they do not have full armor and aren't under a shelter. Snowgolems will also spawn to attack players.)
  • No event (Pretty self explanatory)
  • Random (Pretty self explanatory)

The limited Inventory Space:
As I said earlier players will only have 9 slots and their off hand slot. That means that they will have to be careful when it comes to looting. But fear not as in this mode there will be backpacks. When you right click a backpack you will get 9 extra inventory slots to your disposal. Removing the backpack from your inventory will remove those extra 9 slots.
Players can get up to 3 backpacks.
Example of a backpack:
QMxwElP.png

The Deathmatch
The Deathmatch will be just like UHC. Players get teleported to a man made arena where they will have to fight till the death. Only one player can remain.

Some extra info:
This gamemode will not use kits or abilities.
This gamemode should mostly have maps for 12 players.

I hope people like this suggestion. And if you want to add something please comment down below.
I'm going to play some Modded now.
Chalas...

I like the sound of that idea!:) Sounds similar to a game I have played on another server (except without the UHC side to it). But yeah, this game would be a good challenge. Great idea. :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
One of the best stream/helper snipers of all time xD
Frontlane wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Thanks for the follow!! 🦦
Thjis wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Pluisje wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy bday 🎂 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Thjis's profile.
Congratulations on 500 reaction score!:D
Top Bottom