Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

I know the title.. But however I think this is a good idea. First of all this is very trying on the amount of Devs/mods etc etc but however I think it is a good idea! So I am not aiming this by saying that a staff member has to be in every game(s) what I am saying is that a Person that has been banned for example: "HiIamDeb" was banned for such and such so when the ban/mute is over a staff member shadows the player to make sure that they do not hack again. I know the pros and cons of this idea. Pros being:

• Not as many hackers
  • Better games with not as many hackers
Con's being:

• High demand of staff members
  • Lot's of pressure on staff members
I hope this made sense if it did not you can always question me in the comments :)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Ehhmm no.

Staff have better things to do.
Also, in the time a staff spectates a game, he/she could done 20x as much by just checking the reports of players.

I'll explain it once, here it comes. We have around 38 staff members who can ban players and more then 200k players a day, got it? ;)
We can do 20 reports in the time we have to spectate a hacker in game..

YouAlwaysTim

Jul 18, 2015
Everywhere :)
So your saying staff need to be able to spactate a hacker in game? I think staffs are already busy enough and they aren't robots who can spactate all day So -1
and not all staffs are online all day and I don't know if this will be a positive suggestion

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
1: Staff can't join games.
2: it's a waste of time
3: why should they only do this cuz of one person if they could do so much more?

Brittley

Sep 23, 2016
United States
www.cubecraft.net
I'd rather staff do reports and ban 10+ hackers in the time span of them following one person who may or may not be hacking anymore. Also a lot of staff are busy and have lives as well :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom