Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iPerro

Jul 2, 2014
Spain
Please, moderation in the forum, this is not a place to insult or say inappropriate words haphazardly.

iPerro

Jul 2, 2014
Spain
I'm not one to give orders, but you have no right to insult others, and less to shut up to me.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Well first off...
eada59eed6a01c5f5d1f4c3ec0d59e64cc16aa282d3119f252d16a1ef5ed8f72.jpg

Euhm, no offense, but those are either gay or male strippers^^
You so ignant.

Reactions: Catzilla24

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
So I've decided that instead of lol'ing at @Spectator__ 's horribly backwards and homophobic views, I'm going to enlighten him.

Good Sir, the men you described as "gay" are quite happy in appearance, yes. I believe however that you meant "homosexual." I'd like to bring this to your attention:

ho·mo·sex·u·al
adjective \ˌhō-mə-ˈsek-sh(ə-)wəl, -ˈsek-shəl\
: sexually attracted to people of the same sex
: based on or showing a sexual attraction to people of the same sex

met·ro·sex·u·al
noun \ˌme-trə-ˈsek-sh(ə-)wəl, -ˈsek-shəl\

: a usually urban heterosexual male given to enhancing his personal appearance by fastidious grooming, beauty treatments, and fashionable clothes

In my opinion, the men described in the video better fit the term "metrosexual". They're all quite well-kempt, handsome, attractive, and appear well groomed and fashionable. At no point in the video is sexual attraction to the same gender displayed.

If you're still having trouble understanding the difference, feel free to post more anti-brony hate gifs and images. We all really love those and they totally make us think you're original and clever. No one has ever attacked bronies with image macros, so we're all really hurt and upset and think you're a cool guy.

-TBF

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
So I've decided that instead of lol'ing at @Spectator__ 's horribly backwards and homophobic views, I'm going to enlighten him.

Good Sir, the men you described as "gay" are quite happy in appearance, yes. I believe however that you meant "homosexual." I'd like to bring this to your attention:

ho·mo·sex·u·al

met·ro·sex·u·al

: a usually urban heterosexual male given to enhancing his personal appearance by fastidious grooming, beauty treatments, and fashionable clothes

In my opinion, the men described in the video better fit the term "metrosexual". They're all quite well-kempt, handsome, attractive, and appear well groomed and fashionable. At no point in the video is sexual attraction to the same gender displayed.

If you're still having trouble understanding the difference, feel free to post more anti-brony hate gifs and images. We all really love those and they totally make us think you're original and clever. No one has ever attacked bronies with image macros, so we're all really hurt and upset and think you're a cool guy.

-TBF
I already had this discussion with someone else and was hoping this threat would be forgotten...

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there

ho·mo·sex·u·al

met·ro·sex·u·al

-TBF
Are you seriously going on about this 4 pages on... It's been forgotten about, move on.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.