Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
Wait, so behavior and the way you dress determines your sexuality?
It doesn't determine anything, but it can represent what you are/stand for and be an overall generalization of such. I wear Nike quite a lot, and just because I wear it doesn't mean I'm into sports. This doesn't determine whether or not I like sports, but it sure is true for many people. (myself included) The clothing I wear and the way I talk and other things about me like that dont make me who I am, but is a way many people determine such because generally, and I mean not always but quite often, it does give hints about the person and what they enjoy/believe.

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
It doesn't determine anything, but it can represent what you are/stand for and be an overall generalization of such. I wear Nike quite a lot, and just because I wear it doesn't mean I'm into sports. This doesn't determine whether or not I like sports, but it sure is true for many people. (myself included) The clothing I wear and the way I talk and other things about me like that dont make me who I am, but is a way many people determine such because generally, and I mean not always but quite often, it does give hints about the person and what they enjoy/believe.
Oh, missed that comment, thanks for posting this. It would've been annoying if it just would have looked like I gave up^^

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
dude quit being rude. u are being offensive to the people who are gay.
I don't mean the actual having sex, or anything close to it. I doubt that'd make it to youtube, I mean more the whole way they behave and, well... the way they 'dress', or more just walk around in their underwear apparently? Wtf?
you are basically calling them "retards".

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
dude quit being rude. u are being offensive to the people who are gay.

you are basically calling them "retards".
First of all, how am I being offensive to people who are gay? I am claiming that the men from the video are gay, based on the way they behave and dress. Where do you get the part that I'm calling them retards?

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
First of all, how am I being offensive to people who are gay? I am claiming that the men from the video are gay, based on the way they behave and dress. Where do you get the part that I'm calling them retards?
They are cartoons... o-o and you can't determine someones sexual preferences by the way they behave and dress.. o-o

Reactions: SpritySpritz

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
They are cartoons... o-o and you can't determine someones sexual preferences by the way they behave and dress.. o-o
I'd ask them, but I'm afraid that is kind of hard. Maybe you can't be sure, but like ThatOnePeanutGuy said:
It doesn't determine anything, but it can represent what you are/stand for and be an overall generalization of such. I mean not always but quite often, it does give hints about the person and what they enjoy/believe.
So they only guideline we have is the video. And maybe we can't be a 100% sure they are gay, you can't be a 100% sure they heterosexual neither.

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
I'd ask them, but I'm afraid that is kind of hard. Maybe you can't be sure, but like ThatOnePeanutGuy said:

So they only guideline we have is the video. And maybe we can't be a 100% sure they are gay, you can't be a 100% sure they heterosexual neither.
I meant 'you can't be a 100% sure they are heterosexual neither.' of course.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014

u cant judge nobody or nothing by their cover. do NOT make assumptions like u did.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I'm pretty sure you can judge someone by their 'cover', sure you can be wrong, but there are some things you can just see with your own eyes.
you can, but u shouldnt. i get that you can call peeps "Gay" in a joking way, but in this situation, it was an insult. and the last part, "but there are some things you can just see with your own eyes" was just plain dum xD

You dont have to say it out loud just because you see something...

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
you can, but u shouldnt. i get that you can call peeps "Gay" in a joking way, but in this situation, it was an insult. and the last part, "but there are some things you can just see with your own eyes" was just plain dum xD

You dont have to say it out loud just because you see something...
yeaaap, things are settled in private conversation, so its done. :)
Are being settled*

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom