Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sponta

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Spontania
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I have discussed my overall contention and feedback on the events' technicality. However, I think the most flawed event is Capture The Forts, or, for short, CTF. In this thread, I will be expressing extended flaws and drawbacks CTF has, and how developers may resolve these issues to further improve the design and system of Free for All events.

CTF Technicality​

Capture the Forts is a battle area event on the Free for All game. It consists of having to capture four forts scattered around the map to receive event experience. To capture a fort, you have to get a kill in the designated zone of the fort. The event lasts for a few minutes.

CTF Faults & Elaborations​

• The event requires you to stand in a measured zone of the fort for the kill to count.
    • The zone's length is undersized; players should be given a larger space to fight.
    • Players may deliberately stand out of the zone for the kill not to count for the enemy, leading to a waste of time for both players.
  • The event is not engrossing, desired, or adequately affects the player's score.
    • The event, generally, is not interesting enough to wait for, participate in, or vote for. It is known that events in general do not get a lot of votes. The reason is self-explanatory.
    • Events in general, especially CTF, do not give out a pleasing amount of experience for capturing forts. Because of so, players would rather not attend events from how little it impacts their score.
  • Fort placements are awkward and clumsy.
    • Some spawns are issued in a place with a large number of players, causing irritating attempts to participate in the event.
    • To avoid crowded spawns, it would be better to place them where places don't usually go, for the map to be studied, and to ease partaking in standard combat - to focus more on the event.

Conclusion​

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this thread, leave a reply - I will be sure to read it and, maybe, return one to you. :confusedcat:

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree, I feel like CTF event has flaws that hopefully we will see changes in the coming future.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom