Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
Ok, so there is an issue I have with everyone I seem to... let's just say destroy in eggwars and even when a better player kills me, they call me a lagger or tell me to buy wifi etc etc... I think we all know the lines guys cmon. Well, I live in an area where the internet I have is well 1 MBPS with a latency of 145ms to as high as 300ms on a bad day. Nothing I can do about it it is the only service provider that covers my area in a 20km range and yeah normal satellite internet would make my latency a constant 200ms or more. Well all of you that like to make fun of me will make fun of me no more once I get my hands on this new amazing thing from SpaceX. I plan on hopping on the public beta test of Starlink from SpaceX and so far with the early private beta they are pulling off 20ms and 150 MBPS download and 45 MBPS upload. So soon this year I'll have that fancy looking UFO on a stick and ya'll can shut up telling me to buy wifi <3

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
I plan on hopping on the public beta test of Starlink from SpaceX and so far with the early private beta they are pulling off 20ms and 150 MBPS download and 45 MBPS upload. So soon this year I'll have that fancy looking UFO on a stick and ya'll can shut up telling me to buy wifi <3

Wow that sounds pretty amazing, I'm really impressed with that 20ms given how far up those things are.

Sorry for those people hating on u...not nice.

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
Wow that sounds pretty amazing, I'm really impressed with that 20ms given how far up those things are.

Sorry for those people hating on u...not nice.
Starlink satellites are in a lower orbit than geostationary satellites. Normal sat's are over 1000km high while these are only 500. Lower orbit means way lower latency but the more sat's you need to cover the area. So far SpaceX has launched 800

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom