Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes with adjustments

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I just had a terrible game that really pissed me of because of how crap the balancing is. 4v1 every single fight because it was an 8 v 5 and had no good buffs to compensate for it whatsoever so I'm reposting because people don't like bumps

Old poll: Yes ( 6 votes ) No ( 0 votes )

Here's the old post.

"When there are tiny amounts of players in the teams, it can get very unbalanced, very fast. After removing the team swap a while ago, the resistance replacing it is still far too weak in small games. For example, in a 4 v 1 scenario the solo player gets resistance two, which decreases damage taken by 40%; which just isn't ever enough, no matter the situation and just leaves them frustrated by the 2 or 3 v 1s constantly and being helpless to do anything while constantly respawning. I propose a new and easy to implement system with some kinda simple maths. Instead of thinking of it like how many down a team is from the other, think of it like how many more times the players are from one team to the other, for example if one team has 6 and the other has 4 then its 1.5x

Say for each 1.2x one team has over the other decrease the respawn time of the second team by 2 with a minimum respawn being instantly to be able to get back to defend more quickly.
If one team has 2x over the other or more, remove the speed level decrease when taking a flag so you are able to actually capture without being hit by their entire team at once.

My thinking is that instead of making players into tanks, make it so they can get back into fights more quickly to balance out the game. Just an idea tho."

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
The thing is, this only happens when the teams aren't full. Thats because no one is playing blockwars. So, I sugesst: Update!

The other thing is that if this gets implemented and the majority dont like it, than were going to have less people playing.

So, I suggest, just have no teams!!!! Evreyone will just be placed into random teams (exept partyers, they can go on the same team.) And it'll be fair!

I think I just blown all ya people's minds in a very good way or in a very bad way.:D:):confused1:

:uber_cubelet:

Reactions: Lilleh__

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
You certainly blew my mind, but people would probably like that less.
I really like being able to pick a team so eh

Thea77661

Jun 5, 2016
Sweden
I liked the old balance system even if it was annoying getting switched to the losing team:confused1: But now the games can start with like 8v5 and most people in the team with 5 usually leaves the game then, which makes it even harder to win. If it's starting with unfair teams it makes the whole game unfair and thats not really fun for anyone. Whenever I win in a team who's 8 aginst a team who's 5 my thoughts are "It was an easy win but we didn't deserve it, so whats the fun in winning a game that was unfair? " :oops:o_O

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Can I please have a staff opinion on this, I just lost another game because I had no team and my respawn time was too long to stop them....

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
I do not think this is possible, I do not mean programming, if I do not mean that there are very few people in blockswars and for a game to start, you should wait too long, just think how long it would take to get the equipment balanced.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom