Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Balance infected?

• No, its completely balanced right now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 59979

Couldnt agree more. This needs an ugent fix as it is too easy for the infected to win. I have a single win as a human and dozens as infected

F

Facelurite

Add Phantoms to this game. I mean you’re not adding the actual mob just a kit of it so do it tomorrow kthxbye.

D

Deleted member 59979

We would have been told if it wad. Stop excessively bumping the thread

F

Facelurite

CommunistCactus wanna make a 1.13 update threadfor infection with new mobs and human stuff

F

Facelurite

Who said you could ask for a lock? Now stop deviating from the thread.

Ok so I went ahead and played for a bit and they do deal more damage that they should. I dont know about you, but instead of nerfing the infected find a way to make it easier on the humans making instacrafting an option. Infected drop stuff on death like cobwebs, string rottenflesh, blocks etc. to make bows craftable.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
excessive bumping
its been 3 days since the last reply. That's not excessive bumping.
If the thread had to be locked after it was escalated, it would have been done already. You have no authority to decide when to lock another persons thread, you're not a mod.
Furthermore we haven't still gotten an update on the situation, and it's been quite a long time after this suggestion got "escalated".
It's like you want infected to stay unbalanced.

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ and Priley
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom