Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So after this marvelous update making Cubelets worth the grind, I really think Cubecraft should make their next priority to fix Daily Challenges. Mainly because they're the easiest way to earn Cubelets and the fastest method to be able to craft an Uber Cubelet. I only found out today that Daily Challenges are broken since they didn't matter much before this update. But now they definitely do! I could earn 6 Cubelets from them today if they weren't broken, which really sucks.
Chalas...

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
good rewards like that encourage people to play a variety of games, which is what CubeCraft wants (and is also very much in the community's interest). Otherwise, people would just play like one or two games and half the games would be neglected.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
''hopefully all those issues should be resolved in the next week or so...or at least that's what i get told everytime i whine about it ^^''. Quoted from #staff-help channel in discord. (These words are from @Quetzi.)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
''hopefully all those issues should be resolved in the next week or so...or at least that's what i get told everytime i whine about it ^^''. Quoted from #staff-help channel in discord. (These words are from @Quetzi.)
When was this?

Olivq

Mar 13, 2018
Sweden
They are working on updates for like 7 months so it will probably take another 5 months to fix this.

schot

Dec 12, 2017
Me2 I litterly grinded 2 hours for a challenge and Only had to make 3 kills in pvp. But yeah, my wins doesn’t count. Rip my 3 cubelets

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom