Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 8554

and? what are you trying to say exactly? xD
Im just trying to say that the new animatronic is not made up, and is Bonnie's replacement. You said you wanted to discuss what it is, and I just proved that it's another rabbit.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
UPDATE:
I knew this a while ago I just forgot to add it.
There are 8 or maybe 10 new Animatronics.
The Normal ones from the first game
Foxy, Chica, Bonnie and Freddy.
and now there are 4 duplicates that are replacing them because the old ones were reported as "rogue". found out about attacking people.
the restaurant was closed for good. and they made new animatronics that weren't rogue but still wandered and
freddy's reopened in 2015 (release date).

The 4 Replacers don't see you as Exoskeletons but see you as HUMANS and leave you alone.
If they see the old ones they kill them and put them in a NEW suit, but they old ones kill you without a mask.
all 8 are in the restaurant and you need to keep switching between the masks depending on which animatronic is in the room.

D

Deleted member 8554

The 4 Replacers don't see you as Exoskeletons but see you as HUMANS and leave you alone.
If they see the old ones they kill them and put them in a NEW suit, but they old ones kill you without a mask.
all 8 are in the restaurant and you need to keep switching between the masks depending on which animatronic is in the room.
I'm pretty sure thats just a theory.

D

Deleted member 8554

I would no longer be able to kill you anyway because my hands are now just stumps with wires hanging out.

D

Deleted member 8554

Hey guys, I wanted to show you a new mysterious thing we can discuss!
So I went to Scott Cawthon's website and found this picture at the top:
image.jpg

As you can see, it is just completely black with a small icon with a warning symbol and a button labeled "cam 11"
This questioned me and I wondered why it was liked that, so I took the picture into a phot editor and played around with the brightness until it looked like this:
image.jpg

It is extremely hard to make out, but the photo turns out to be a picture of a room labeled "prize corner" and there appears to be a very creepy looking doll sitting on a table. I'm not sure what to think of it, you guys let me know your thinking about this, because I find it very strange and creepy, even being an animatronic myself.

D

Deleted member 8554

Im not actually entirely sure it says "prize corner", that's just the best I can make out.

D

Deleted member 8554

Nobody is exactly sure what it means yet, but the main focus of that picture was of the mysterious room and the creepy doll.

D

Deleted member 8554

Yes, when I think "prize corner" I think of the one at Chuck E. Cheese. But something tells me that doll has some other purpose rather than to just creepily sit there and stare at you...

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Too many people got obsessed with this game and the overhype is just killing any and all enthusiasm I have for the sequel. Don't get me wrong; I think this game does horror in a fantastic yet incredibly simple way; you're unable to move or fight back and the feeling of powerlessness is something many horror games exclude. I think FNaF is a good game in the same way that the original Slender is a good game. They're simple, they're horrifying, and they're good for a while.

The reason I've stopped caring for FNaF is something known at the Avatar Effect. This effect, named affectionately after James Cameron's Avatar, is what occurs when a decent or good film/book/comic/game/play is given so much praise that the general public get sick of hearing about how great it is. Yes, Avatar was good when it came out in theatres. Yes, the 3-D was pretty spectacular. No, we don't need to continuously discuss how it "revolutionized" cinema.

That said, I have high hopes for the sequel and I sincerely hope it doesn't get taken for a joyride around the internet like the original.

Reactions: cocai

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Too many people got obsessed with this game and the overhype is just killing any and all enthusiasm I have for the sequel. Don't get me wrong; I think this game does horror in a fantastic yet incredibly simple way; you're unable to move or fight back and the feeling of powerlessness is something many horror games exclude. I think FNaF is a good game in the same way that the original Slender is a good game. They're simple, they're horrifying, and they're good for a while.

The reason I've stopped caring for FNaF is something known at the Avatar Effect. This effect, named affectionately after James Cameron's Avatar, is what occurs when a decent or good film/book/comic/game/play is given so much praise that the general public get sick of hearing about how great it is. Yes, Avatar was good when it came out in theatres. Yes, the 3-D was pretty spectacular. No, we don't need to continuously discuss how it "revolutionized" cinema.

That said, I have high hopes for the sequel and I sincerely hope it doesn't get taken for a joyride around the internet like the original.
This.

TheCircleOfFire

Oct 27, 2013
View attachment 26531
As you can see, it is just completely black with a small icon with a warning symbol and a button labeled "cam 11"
This questioned me and I wondered why it was liked that, so I took the picture into a phot editor and played around with the brightness until it looked like this:
View attachment 26532
It is extremely hard to make out, but the photo turns out to be a picture of a room labeled "prize corner" and there appears to be a very creepy looking doll sitting on a table. I'm not sure what to think of it, you guys let me know your thinking about this, because I find it very strange and creepy, even being an animatronic myself.
I am pretty sure that is going to be the "Golden Freddy" on 5NaF2, I asked some of my friends and they said the same thing.

Pokemon

Feb 4, 2014
North Dakota
www.cubecraftgames.net
View attachment 26531
View attachment 26532
That's the new Puppet/Animtronic watch the first part of the trailer again and look at some of the pictures.You can see the "new puppet/Animtronic" he/she kinda looks like the guy from Halloween town or whatever it's called

D

Deleted member 8554

That's the new Puppet/Animtronic watch the first part of the trailer again and look at some of the pictures.You can see the "new puppet/Animtronic" he/she kinda looks like the guy from Halloween town or whatever it's called
I looked... And the puppet was holding one of those cross things you use to hold up a puppet with the wires hanging off of it. Does that mean... he is controlling me?
NOPE NOPE NOPE I DONT WANNA BE HANDLED BY SOME CREEPY DOLL

Pokemon

Feb 4, 2014
North Dakota
www.cubecraftgames.net
I looked... And the puppet was holding one of those cross things you use to hold up a puppet with the wires hanging off of it. Does that mean... he is controlling me?
NOPE NOPE NOPE I DONT WANNA BE HANDLED BY SOME CREEPY DOLL
Idk but its creppy as horse tounges (idk I'm messed up) but he's eyes and his design is so freakin weird

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom