• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
But this way it automatically does this, Also a lot of people agree with this even people who have broken a rule.
"automatically"
Just because the rules are easier to find, doesn't mean that it's an automatic warning for players that cursed.
It's not even a warning.

And please just post "thanks" or "Glad you agree" etc. TOGETHER instead of making 20+ posts.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Everyone knows all servers have rules.
CC's rules are on the website, and they can choose not to read them even though they DO exist. When reporting people for teaming/swearing, there's a rule that you must warn them before they get their punishment. Why would making rules accessible in-game, remove the whole warning rule? It's not really fair if they get immediately muted for it.
Some players play on a handful of servers on the regular, and can confuse the rules with other servers. If they are warned, they'll likely stop doing what they're doing. Removing the need to warn would cause unfair bans, as some players would've stopped if they were warned.
That is why people can always revisted the rules in game and adding it in game is much different since most of the people don't even visit the website.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
It is the most fair thing to do, rather warning them every time, if you didn't read the rules of the server, that's your problem, the idea is to make it more likely that new people would read the rules, and if they don't that's their problem.
I agree 100% with you, This will stop a lot of problems, I can come back with when it is too late to warn them, it is already game over if they are both on your island then eliminate u then game over before you can warn them cuz u had to try to defend you see.

Reactions: AgentSixP

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I like this idea, but I still think you should have to tell them about teaming and language and whatnot. It's not only there if they don't know but also as a warning. I think they should be allowed to have a warning, sure it's annoying but oh well it's how I feel, Rules on the server I do like though.
Yes but the problem I get is when you are last alive then they both team on you and then they kill you and eliminate you before you can warn them you see, this causes them to win and you can not do anything cuz they teamed against you at the end of game. - Thanks for the feedback though

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
"automatically"
Just because the rules are easier to find, doesn't mean that it's an automatic warning for players that cursed.
It's not even a warning.

And please just post "thanks" or "Glad you agree" etc. TOGETHER instead of making 20+ posts.
I have to reply to all comments you see so sometimes I reply after like 7 comments were posted then I have to reply to all 7 of them

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
That is why people can always revisted the rules in game and adding it in game is much different since most of the people don't even visit the website.
*Wants to say something*
"Wait, I better spend a minute looking through the rules to double check if I can say this or not"
*Tries to say what you wanted to say, but it's irrelevant at this point*

I have to reply to all comments you see so sometimes I reply after like 7 comments were posted then I have to reply to all 7 of them
Nobody's telling you to reply to every comment. If you want to say "thanks" or something, just give the comment a like.
If you REALLY want to reply, at least do it all in one post. You have like 50-60 useless posts because of that.

Reactions: ciwa

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
*Wants to say something*
"Wait, I better spend a minute looking through the rules to double check if I can say this or not"
*Tries to say what you wanted to say, but it's irrelevant at this point*

Nobody's telling you to reply to every comment. If you want to say "thanks" or something, just give the comment a like.
If you REALLY want to reply, at least do it all in one post. You have like 50-60 useless posts because of that.
Ok, But I tried to find out, how do I multiple quote people

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Or instead of making a whole new lobby just use /rules...
I know about /rules the lobby is there so that new players have to agree and it will get logged that they agreed so if they appeal they can check back if the person did agree to the rules and then he would not be able to use an excuse of not knowing the rules

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
You don't need to warn people in other language, that's an opition.
First off if it seems like they are speaking another language warning them in English doesnt do anything. Secondly when I said language I meant them using inappropriate language.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Why yes, I would like this. I agree with this because as stated, it would make punishing them easier. But how would this work for a player like me who has been in the game for a solid One and a half years?

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Why yes, I would like this. I agree with this because as stated, it would make punishing them easier. But how would this work for a player like me who has been in the game for a solid One and a half years?
Well they will have it make so that everyone has to go through it if it is their first time on the server SINCE the rule lobby has been added so if it is added tomorrow, everybody who joins and has not been to the lobby before will get teleported automatically and get the choice to agree to the rules

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
First off if it seems like they are speaking another language warning them in English doesnt do anything. Secondly when I said language I meant them using inappropriate language.
That dosen't matter, they still get banned even if they don't talk English.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States

Okay real talk, if you have been on for that long you should know the rules by heart :p

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom