Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should it be added

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
That dosen't matter, they still get banned even if they don't talk English.
Its not all about getting that little +1 to you about of punished people, you are trying to just make the server better for everyone. if they dont listen becasue they dont understand you then how are they at fault. If someone is breaking a rule and I warn them but they dont speak the language I warn them in (unless using hacked client because well....) then I just dont report them its stupid, it would be like someone warning you in Spanish if you broke a rule.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Its not all about getting that little +1 to you about of punished people, you are trying to just make the server better for everyone. if they dont listen becasue they dont understand you then how are they at fault. If someone is breaking a rule and I warn them but they dont speak the language I warn them in (unless using hacked client because well....) then I just dont report them its stupid, it would be like someone warning you in Spanish if you broke a rule.
If you don't know simple things such as "Team mode" and "Solo mode" then you shouldn't playing on minecraft servers.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
That dosen't matter, they still get banned even if they don't talk English.
This is true

Okay real talk, if you have been on for that long you should know the rules by heart :p
I agree with you

Well cubecraft still bans them even if they do not speak English because people can act like they do not speak a language and then get away with it. You see now that it would cause issues if they needed to be warned or don't be reported if they do not speak English.

If you don't know simple things such as "Team mode" and "Solo mode" then you shouldn't playing on minecraft servers.
Please do not be disrespectful to other members. all opinions matter

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
This is true

I agree with you

Well cubecraft still bans them even if they do not speak English because people can act like they do not speak a language and then get away with it. You see now that it would cause issues if they needed to be warned or don't be reported if they do not speak English.

Please do not be disrespectful to other members. all opinions matter
I am not disrespectful, I am just saying that Basic English is about required for all the big servers, cubecraft isn't diffrent.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
thanks for the feedback and support by the way
No problem. I agree with you, although when I knew that I needed to warn players that teaming isn't allowed, I didn't forget to do it but it still isn't fair, they can just know that you are going to report and so try to pretend that they not teaming.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
No problem. I agree with you, although when I knew that I needed to warn players that teaming isn't allowed, I didn't forget to do it but it still isn't fair, they can just know that you are going to report and so try to pretend that they not teaming.
That is the problem I get as well

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
The Suggestion
So you have a lot of people who break rules then come with the excuse that they did not know that rule exists. Hence why you have to tell cross teamers it is not allowed and If they still do it then the report is only valid. So my suggestion is to make it so that first time players who join cube craft goes to a lobby where they have to read the rules and agree to the cube craft rules. They can obviously just skip the rules of cube craft and agree anyway but then they can not use the excuse of not knowing that rule exists. this will make punishing much easier and makes less rule breakers who honestly did not know about some rules. I went through the rules again and realized there are not a lot so it would not take 10 minutes to read everything and agree. Once they agreed they will never be taken to the rules again.

Notes
1 - This is not forcing players to read every single rule, they can whenever they want agree to the rules and it will take them to the hub.
2 - Please read the entire thread and it's comments to avoid confusion or double posting.
3 - If you vote no then please leave feedback as to why you think it should not be added.
4 - Be respectful to one another.
5 - They can also make it so you can teleport back to the rules lobby if you want to read the rules again, and they can once every 5 - 10 minutes auto post in chat to remind players that they can visit the rules again.
This would also speed up the process of reports due to not having to warn people because they have already read the rules and agreed to them.

Also, next time instead of replying to every idividual comment in a single post each, put them all in one post when a group of people post something before you get to reply to them. This will lower the number of comments in the section :P

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Do you read the "Terms of Service"?
No I do not, but I was making a point that you are not going to break rules on the application and then tell the devs hey I did not know about that rule even though you agreed. This rules are different though since it takes 2 minutes to read so it wont be like impossible to read, it is just laziness if you do not read which makes it your fault if you break rules

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This would also speed up the process of reports due to not having to warn people because they have already read the rules and agreed to them.

Also, next time instead of replying to every idividual comment in a single post each, put them all in one post when a group of people post something before you get to reply to them. This will lower the number of comments in the section :p
Yea someone told me how to last night and sorry for not doing it here I did not see your post, I will try my best in the future to lower the comments by doing multiple quotes - Thanks for the support and feedback

Reactions: WolfShine

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
No I do not, but I was making a point that you are not going to break rules on the application and then tell the devs hey I did not know about that rule even though you agreed. This rules are different though since it takes 2 minutes to read so it wont be like impossible to read, it is just laziness if you do not read which makes it your fault if you break rules
I think it's not necessary, everyone knows not to hack, not to cross team, not to swear, it's like the Obvious things in a Minecraft community.
If they do, just warn them, "Don't cross team" "Don't swear".
We all do that even tho they know or don't know the rules.

Also I think it would be easier just to add a link when you join like "Click here to know about CubeCraft rules, you need to know them" that sends them to a forum with the rules ;)

If someone camps, you have to tell them it's illegal, if someone swears you have to tell them that it is illegal, so no point.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I think it's not necessary, everyone knows not to hack, not to cross team, not to swear, it's like the Obvious things in a Minecraft community.
If they do, just warn them, "Don't cross team" "Don't swear".
We all do that even tho they know or don't know the rules.

Also I think it would be easier just to add a link when you join like "Click here to know about CubeCraft rules, you need to know them" that sends them to a forum with the rules ;)

If someone camps, you have to tell them it's illegal, if someone swears you have to tell them that it is illegal, so no point.
I understand but that teamers could kill u last then it is too late you see. I just think this would be a good addition

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Well since it will automatically move them there and they can agree to the rules it will log his agreement which means he chose not to read the rules which causes him to be at fault, the can see all accounts who agreed to the rules
Ok lets put this into perspective... when you install a game since when do most people read a TOS or anything of that sort? You just click "i agree" and move on not even glancing at it we all do it

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Ok lets put this into perspective... when you install a game since when do most people read a TOS or anything of that sort? You just click "i agree" and move on not even glancing at it we all do it
That is correct, but this is going to be much different then that since the rules is not jibberish we do not understand it wont be so congested and it will not take 10 years to read but 2 minutes

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Put this into perspective;
Is it not COMMON SENSE that:
  • you should not manipulate your game to give you an unfair advantage
  • you should not harass others with explicit verbal language
  • you do not team in a solo game mode when a team mode is available
Of course we don't check people for common sense when they buy kitchen knives and other sharp dangerous things, but is it not reasonable to ASSUME they have common sense?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Of course we don't check people for common sense when they buy kitchen knives and other sharp dangerous things, but is it not reasonable to ASSUME they have common sense?
To be honest, you're expecting a lot from the average player.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Yea it is common sense but some people do not think it is

clearly, considering people use they don't know it's against the rules as an excuse
which gets accepted in an appeal ffs
I agree it is messed up

To be honest, you're expecting a lot from the average player.
To be honost we are not expecting a lot, it is common sense that hacking is against rules. an etc.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom