• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The Suggestion
So you have a lot of people who break rules then come with the excuse that they did not know that rule exists. Hence why you have to tell cross teamers it is not allowed and If they still do it then the report is only valid. So my suggestion is to make it so that first time players who join cube craft goes to a lobby where they have to read the rules and agree to the cube craft rules. They can obviously just skip the rules of cube craft and agree anyway but then they can not use the excuse of not knowing that rule exists. this will make punishing much easier and makes less rule breakers who honestly did not know about some rules. I went through the rules again and realized there are not a lot so it would not take 10 minutes to read everything and agree. Once they agreed they will never be taken to the rules again.

Notes
1 - This is not forcing players to read every single rule, they can whenever they want agree to the rules and it will take them to the hub.
2 - Please read the entire thread and it's comments to avoid confusion or double posting.
3 - If you vote no then please leave feedback as to why you think it should not be added.
4 - Be respectful to one another.
5 - They can also make it so you can teleport back to the rules lobby if you want to read the rules again, and they can once every 5 - 10 minutes auto post in chat to remind players that they can visit the rules again.

Last edited:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I think this is a great idea. People are always breaking the rules and its hard to report when you have to tell them its wrong.

Reactions: Jackxist
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom