Should it be added

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This has been suggested before, i like it but the flaw i see is if they get banned they can to easily use the excuse "oh i didnt get that rule lobby i went straight to the hub"

Reactions: Jackxist

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This has been suggested before, i like it but the flaw i see is if they get banned they can to easily use the excuse "oh i didnt get that rule lobby i went straight to the hub"
Well since it will automatically move them there and they can agree to the rules it will log his agreement which means he chose not to read the rules which causes him to be at fault, the can see all accounts who agreed to the rules

Reactions: darkvigh

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The Suggestion
So you have a lot of people who break rules then come with the excuse that they did not know that rule exists. Hence why you have to tell cross teamers it is not allowed and If they still do it then the report is only valid. So my suggestion is to make it so that first time players who join cube craft goes to a lobby where they have to read the rules and agree to the cube craft rules. They can obviously just skip the rules of cube craft and agree anyway but then they can not use the excuse of not knowing that rule exists. this will make punishing much easier and makes less rule breakers who honestly did not know about some rules. I went through the rules again and realized there are not a lot so it would not take 10 minutes to read everything and agree. Once they agreed they will never be taken to the rules again.

Notes
1 - This is not forcing players to read every single rule, they can whenever they want agree to the rules and it will take them to the hub.
2 - Please read the entire thread and it's comments to avoid confusion or double posting.
3 - If you vote no then please leave feedback as to why you think it should not be added.
4 - Be respectful to one another.
Even if they were forced to read the rules, they can skip them as you said. If they were banned without warning, it'd still be unfair as they generally didn't know it wasn't allowed. It shouldn't be a system where players can skip the rules and THEN be banned IMO.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
The Suggestion
So you have a lot of people who break rules then come with the excuse that they did not know that rule exists. Hence why you have to tell cross teamers it is not allowed and If they still do it then the report is only valid. So my suggestion is to make it so that first time players who join cube craft goes to a lobby where they have to read the rules and agree to the cube craft rules. They can obviously just skip the rules of cube craft and agree anyway but then they can not use the excuse of not knowing that rule exists. this will make punishing much easier and makes less rule breakers who honestly did not know about some rules. I went through the rules again and realized there are not a lot so it would not take 10 minutes to read everything and agree. Once they agreed they will never be taken to the rules again.

Notes
1 - This is not forcing players to read every single rule, they can whenever they want agree to the rules and it will take them to the hub.
2 - Please read the entire thread and it's comments to avoid confusion or double posting.
3 - If you vote no then please leave feedback as to why you think it should not be added.
4 - Be respectful to one another.
I do agree, but the lobby should either be accessible at all times to remind players or every once in a while they get teleported there to remind them of the rules since they will say 'I forgot about that rule" or whenever a new rule has been placed it will reset the terms and conditions, & a bonus thing should be at the start of every game a warning will be given about swearing & teaming (the ones that require warnings from players) to remind them and wouldn't be able to say "i forgot" "I didn't notice the rule" etc. These 2 paired up would be the best solution.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Even if they were forced to read the rules, they can skip them as you said. If they were banned without warning, it'd still be unfair as they generally didn't know it wasn't allowed. It shouldn't be a system where players can skip the rules and THEN be banned IMO.
In all programs you get terms and conditions that you agree to, if you break the rules it is on you to not of read the rules. It would be on them for not reading the rules.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I do agree, but the lobby should either be accessible at all times to remind players or every once in a while they get teleported there to remind them of the rules since they will say 'I forgot about that rule" or whenever a new rule has been placed it will reset the terms and conditions, & a bonus thing should be at the start of every game a warning will be given about swearing & teaming (the ones that require warnings from players) to remind them and wouldn't be able to say "i forgot" "I didn't notice the rule" etc. These 2 paired up would be the best solution.
I agree 100% with you, I added it to the notes.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
In all programs you get terms and conditions that you agree to, if you break the rules it is on you to not of read the rules. It would be on them for not reading the rules.
>In all programs
So? Does that mean Cubecraft has to follow that same pattern? You need to warn players when reporting, and cross teaming is already against the rules.
Using your logic, because cross teaming is against the rules they shouldn't get a warning. You're trying to make them read the rules while giving them the option to skip, JUST so you can instantly get them punished without warning them.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
>In all programs
So? Does that mean Cubecraft has to follow that same pattern? You need to warn players when reporting, and cross teaming is already against the rules.
Using your logic, because cross teaming is against the rules they shouldn't get a warning. You're trying to make them read the rules while giving them the option to skip, JUST so you can instantly get them punished without warning them.
The rules are there for players who care about the server unlike people who do not care about the rules, there is no skip button there is just agree to rules which means that players in game do not need to warn them since they will know about the rule so why would they cross team. So if they skip which it takes like 2 minutes to read will be completely their fault if they get in trouble for breaking rules.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
The rules are there for players who care about the server unlike people who do not care about the rules, there is no skip button there is just agree to rules which means that players in game do not need to warn them since they will know about the rule so why would they cross team. So if they skip which it takes like 2 minutes to read will be completely their fault if they get in trouble for breaking rules.
It's also in the rules to warn someone before they can get banned/muted.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
How exactly? If you choose not to read the rules, it's your problem, not anyone else.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
How exactly? If you choose not to read the rules, it's your problem, not anyone else.
Everyone knows all servers have rules.
CC's rules are on the website, and they can choose not to read them even though they DO exist. When reporting people for teaming/swearing, there's a rule that you must warn them before they get their punishment. Why would making rules accessible in-game, remove the whole warning rule? It's not really fair if they get immediately muted for it.
Some players play on a handful of servers on the regular, and can confuse the rules with other servers. If they are warned, they'll likely stop doing what they're doing. Removing the need to warn would cause unfair bans, as some players would've stopped if they were warned.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Everyone knows all servers have rules.
CC's rules are on the website, and they can choose not to read them even though they DO exist. When reporting people for teaming/swearing, there's a rule that you must warn them before they get their punishment. Why would making rules accessible in-game, remove the whole warning rule? It's not really fair if they get immediately muted for it.
Some players play on a handful of servers on the regular, and can confuse the rules with other servers. If they are warned, they'll likely stop doing what they're doing. Removing the need to warn would cause unfair bans, as some players would've stopped if they were warned.
It is the most fair thing to do, rather warning them every time, if you didn't read the rules of the server, that's your problem, the idea is to make it more likely that new people would read the rules, and if they don't that's their problem.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I like this idea, but I still think you should have to tell them about teaming and language and whatnot. It's not only there if they don't know but also as a warning. I think they should be allowed to have a warning, sure it's annoying but oh well it's how I feel, Rules on the server I do like though.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
I like this idea, but I still think you should have to tell them about teaming and language and whatnot. It's not only there if they don't know but also as a warning. I think they should be allowed to have a warning, sure it's annoying but oh well it's how I feel, Rules on the server I do like though.
You don't need to warn people in other language, that's an opition.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom