Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with this suggestion?(Please, read before choosing)

• Yes, I agree with your suggestion about FFA PvP

• No, I don't agree with your suggestion about FFA PvP

Results are only viewable after voting.

ItzNoLIama

Jan 25, 2020
Belgium
Health Gain When Killing Someone
(I don't know if there is already a suggestion post about this)
The concept in small:
When you kill someone you gain a small amount of health, not a lot.
Why?
If you are getting focused by a big group of players it would be useful to continue your killstreak, instead of getting killed because you're good enough to kill people, but unlucky enough to dotch the hits.
What amount?
A really small amount so it doesn't get overpowered. I personally think +2.0HP is balanced.
Maybe as a setting?
I think there will be some people disagreeing with this suggestion(not everyone can agree). But some people just don't want to gain health themself because they want to fight as a professional warrior. So that's why it should be as a setting to be turned on/off.

Please share your opinion about this suggestion :D

Reactions: Threefomos

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Gaining a full regen in FFA takes a really long time, and that’s the main reason I agree with this. Although I don’t think it should be toggle-able, a little ‘reward’ in the form of hp when killing someone sounds really good to me!

I’ve had many situations where the fights kept coming and I could barely fight back properly, because I had to run and regen for a bit. Fighting against a group or two decent players is nearly impossible nowadays. (There’s LOTS of groups in FFA, in case you don’t know.)

This will definitely help all the players who face this ‘problem’ out! You have my vote!

Reactions: ItzNoLIama
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I agree with this suggestion, however, imagine if you get a player to 1HP and another player hits that person once. They will get the regen instead of you. In that situation it is better to give the player who did the most damage to the player regeneration. +1

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don’t like the idea mixing FFA like it’s now with this mechanism.Many servers have it yes, but they only have this type of free for all.
If cubecraft adds it I would like to see it as a separate mode, however cheaters may abuse it and ruin the whole lobby.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
There have been multiple threads on this topic:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/pvp-ffa-kill-heal-boosts.227579/#post-1099889
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ffa.223868/#post-1082071
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ffa.222396/#post-1076520

And as I said on the other ones:
So imagine you are fighting a guy, and someone comes in, steals your kill, then kills you.
Doesn't help much with cleaning and makes killstealing more rewarding.

Also, i feel like getting focused is a part of FFA. Is it annoying? Yes, but you just have to deal with that, it would be too easy to get a good killstreak by just shopping and steamrolling everyone. That would make shopping extremely OP, as you basically have unlimited HP. So it's not really a good idea

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Health Gain When Killing Someone
(I don't know if there is already a suggestion post about this)
The concept in small:
When you kill someone you gain a small amount of health, not a lot.
Why?
If you are getting focused by a big group of players it would be useful to continue your killstreak, instead of getting killed because you're good enough to kill people, but unlucky enough to dotch the hits.
What amount?
A really small amount so it doesn't get overpowered. I personally think +2.0HP is balanced.
Maybe as a setting?
I think there will be some people disagreeing with this suggestion(not everyone can agree). But some people just don't want to gain health themself because they want to fight as a professional warrior. So that's why it should be as a setting to be turned on/off.

Please share your opinion about this suggestion :D

Heya!

I really like your idea! They should bring this out.
But there's a dark side on this.. if you're low aftet a fight you gain 2 HP but you can farm your HP by someone else who lets you kill him so you get your full HP back.

They still should add this tho! I Really like ig :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom