Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this feature added?

• Total voters

Rawben

Apr 7, 2016
Hey,

I started playing ffa but i noticed that i get cleaned a lot after a fight so, maybe the staff team could add a feature that after a kill you receive like full hp again.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hey,

I started playing ffa but i noticed that i get cleaned a lot after a fight so, maybe the staff team could add a feature that after a kill you receive like full hp again.
Yes pleaseee. I know the OG FFA players would object but this would make the playing experience much more smooth and engaging. Because realistically, you never have to stop fighting.

Reactions: SenatorKarma

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
OG pvpers actually want this lmao. A lot of pure pvpers have gone to other ffa servers mainly because of this and the fact the other servers don’t have the feature known as “armour penetration” disabled.

It is a simple fix that would bring back all the old pvpers back.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hey,

Play 1v1 if you don’t like to get cleaned. Otherwise we have to add this to every single game. Skywars, eggwars, assassination, minerware minigames where you have to kill eachother. If you get cleaned, just respawn and wait till you can clean them or go on with life.

Reactions: Alexp192
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom