Status
Not open for further replies.

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
I've been playing quite an amount of FFA recently and I've noticed something every time. People tend to interrupt 1v1s and you get ganged up on a lot. So today, I'm here to suggest a new rule. No Interruption Rule.

How Does It Work❔
  • Once players are in combat, they cannot be interrupted by others. This way, we could avoid a lot of ganging up on players and people can enjoy their 1v1s
  • Because of people that run, the combat timer can be reduced so that if one player runs, the other doesn't have to spend time chasing them or waiting until they can pvp again and can immediately move to the next combat.
A rule like this can be useful for those that stealing kills or cleaning up battles. And it's also a way to reduce spawn killing as players would be on cooldown before attacking other players. :)

(I don't expect people to agree with this as I'm not an FFA main and I'm not used to how it works currently)

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I mean I think it would be good for people who like sumo'ing and stuff but lots of people go for killstreaks and kill stealing is a fun and helpful thing while getting high killstreaks. It would really slow down lots of people

Reactions: Reesle

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There is a system in a lightsaber combat game I play where two players can challenge each other to a duel and once started they become immune to all other players besides the one they are fighting, they are also highlighted so people know they are in a duel. I know some people are saying this is why we have duels, but it's fun to 1v1 in FFA as well, If it were to be implemented it would also help if a space limit and time limit were added so it wasn't abused.

Reactions: Eli
Jun 19, 2023
I understand where you're coming from. I've been playing ffa a lot and I've been getting jumped in almost every map I play in, but a no interruption rule would run the fun of it. Ffa isn't duels, you should be able to fight whoever you want with however much people you want. This probably could be easily abused aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom