Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Free for All, try to stay on topic!

Have you experienced this?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Has anybody played FFA lately? I have, and it’s almost unplayable. Every time a player hugs a block or a corner of a block, they take a half a heart of damage. Because of this, is it impossible to climb mountains with taking loads of damage. It can literally kill you in less than a minute if you went afk in a corner.
For me, it started when I was playing FFA yesterday night.
Cube devs please fix this annoying bug.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Yeah this happens to me too. I think it's a bug with hitboxes? I've noticed this in other gamemodes too. Yesterday I almost died in Skyblock because of this :/

• Wow
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Yeah this happens to me too. I think it's a bug with hitboxes? I've noticed this in other gamemodes too. Yesterday I almost died in Skyblock because of this :/
I didn’t know it was in other game modes (and would’ve never guessed Skyblock), thanks for the info.

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
It has been reported,
Hopefully to be fixed soon :)
Also, I’m not sure if you or other devs are aware of this, but I was just playing the map “Sanctuary” in FFA and thanks to this bug it is possible to go outside of the barriers. See the video below 👇

• Wow
Reactions: hoppyfrog28_

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
For the last 2 days that I’ve been playing FFA, I’m happy to say that I haven’t encountered this glitch. It used to occur for the rest of my game session after my first death, however this didn’t happen for the past couple days.
Thanks for fixing that annoying bug Cubecraft Devs!! Very grateful! ^_^

lorilambthecoolgamer

Novice Member
Oct 28, 2023
Has anybody played FFA lately? I have, and it’s almost unplayable. Every time a player hugs a block or a corner of a block, they take a half a heart of damage. Because of this, is it impossible to climb mountains with taking loads of damage. It can literally kill you in less than a minute if you went afk in a corner.
For me, it started when I was playing FFA yesterday night.
Cube devs please fix this annoying bug.
I had that happen, but in eggwars on stairs

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom