Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
Probably one of the most stupid things I have read. Yall are forgetting what makes FFA fun or atleast used to make FFA fun. Creating custom lobbies or only lobbies which you can enter if you bought something will just ruin the fun. Just imagine not being able to kill all those random people you see crouching inside of one another. Targetting in FFA was always a thing and always will be. You should blame the community and especially the nerdy clans that 90% of the community are in for the the cheaters problem in FFA.
Bro is a legend. I agree with exactly everything you said.

• Heart
Reactions: Wulfiee

Prixifye

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Aug 26, 2021
www.youtube.com
Battle Arena Map/Lobby Changes I have been playing CubeCraft for a fair bit now and most of my time, if not all of it, was spent playing this game mode. The current state of Battle Arena is in shambles. Many hackers are constantly targeting specific groups of individuals by bypassing the Sentinel anti cheat using certain clients, allowing them to fly and kill aura 25+ blocks. I suggest one of two solutions to this:
  1. Rank-Only Lobbies/Maps
A rank-only lobby would not only suppress the number of cheaters that target specific people, but it gives yet another reason for people to want to purchase the Battle Arena rank.
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
I highly suggest that CubeCraft experimented more into custom features, sort of like The Hive’s custom servers. I think custom lobbies for modes like Egg Wars, Sky Wars, and Battle Arena, would make CubeCraft much more enjoyable for the competitive communities. It would also prevent constant lag with too many people in a server crowded in one area, prevent hackers targeting you in public maps, and overall make the server more entertaining with friends. Thank you for your time. -a Player who's played FFA for over 2 years, I completely agree with this.

"We need an update! The game hasn't gotten an update for so long. It can only get better" were the words that were said before the bridges update. Anyways I think an update like this would destroy the community as people would have to buy rank to have competitive fights. Which just sounds wrong. And actually reminds me of pixel paradise where you have to pay to play games. And I hope there would be a way to play in unranked games while having the rank. If not I'm never playing ffa again. It would be impossible to get high killstreaks. I really think that this update would destroy the community and would make everyone quit ffa.

Battle Arena Map/Lobby Changes I have been playing CubeCraft for a fair bit now and most of my time, if not all of it, was spent playing this game mode. The current state of Battle Arena is in shambles. Many hackers are constantly targeting specific groups of individuals by bypassing the Sentinel anti cheat using certain clients, allowing them to fly and kill aura 25+ blocks. I suggest one of two solutions to this:
A rank-only lobby would not only suppress the number of cheaters that target specific people, but it gives yet another reason for people to want to purchase the Battle Arena rank.
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
I highly suggest that CubeCraft experimented more into custom features, sort of like The Hive’s custom servers. I think custom lobbies for modes like Egg Wars, Sky Wars, and Battle Arena, would make CubeCraft much more enjoyable for the competitive communities. It would also prevent constant lag with too many people in a server crowded in one area, prevent hackers targeting you in public maps, and overall make the server more entertaining with friends. Thank you for your time. -kudain
As a player who has played FFA for over 2 years, I agree with this and hoping this can happen.

ceebee

Jun 11, 2023
? I have played ffa long enough to say what is normal and what isn't. I have NEVER been targetted by a hacker. It has never happend. Maybe it happens to people that tbh idk! How is this normal. I play ffa daily for at least 1 hour a day and it has literally never happened me.
Maybe because you are not known but it happens daily in na.

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
I agree this,I would like doing 1v1 ppl or sumo without annoying like nons hitting me or the hacker destroying the game

I heard like if there's a war, and they brought a cheaters with a rank I'm pretty sure 25% on Asia, I'm really lazy to report all cheaters on web cuz like they have so many alts and the staff didn't see my reports like 2 days, I know they are busy or not, even sr works but, only cc staff available, even sentinel getting worse, like imagine banning legit players not cheaters, I would hate to say that, that's why cheaters didn't get banned by sentinel

Last edited:

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
As our team have noticed this thread being artificially promoted and 'boosted' through multiple Discord servers, reactions on this thread will no longer count towards the chance of the idea being implemented. As mentioned previously...

"Unfortunately, it is extremely easy to make an Xbox account, and blocking players is a rather tedious process. A lot of work has to go into blocking an account. We have an automated process for this. However, people will always find loopholes to avoid this. We try to ensure this kind of thing never happens, but players always find new ways.

We know the clients and the VPN software/tools they are using. However, it takes a lot of time to process and look deep into this kind of software to find ways to block people from accessing it. Right now, our full focus is on 1.19. Sentinel is on the drawing board, and we want to work on it as soon as 1.19 is out in production.

Once 1.19 releases, even more Sentinel flags or 'checks' as we call them might end up broken, which is why we aren't working on Sentinel right away, as it would be pretty much pointless if things are going to end up broken again.

We only have a handful of developers, and they are working on getting our 1.19 update out onto our Bedrock network right now."

This does not mean the idea will be left to die. However, it just means reactions are no longer considered due to artificial boosting.

iLuvS4

Feb 27, 2023
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
I highly suggest that CubeCraft experimented more into custom features, sort of like The Hive’s custom servers. I think custom lobbies for modes like Egg Wars, Sky Wars, and Battle Arena, would make CubeCraft much more enjoyable for the competitive communities. It would also prevent constant lag with too many people in a server crowded in one area, prevent hackers targeting you in public maps, and overall make the server more entertaining with friends. Thank you for your time. -kudain
i agree with him

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
As our team have noticed this thread being artificially promoted and 'boosted' through multiple Discord servers, reactions on this thread will no longer count towards the chance of the idea being implemented. As mentioned previously...

"Unfortunately, it is extremely easy to make an Xbox account, and blocking players is a rather tedious process. A lot of work has to go into blocking an account. We have an automated process for this. However, people will always find loopholes to avoid this. We try to ensure this kind of thing never happens, but players always find new ways.

We know the clients and the VPN software/tools they are using. However, it takes a lot of time to process and look deep into this kind of software to find ways to block people from accessing it. Right now, our full focus is on 1.19. Sentinel is on the drawing board, and we want to work on it as soon as 1.19 is out in production.

Once 1.19 releases, even more Sentinel flags or 'checks' as we call them might end up broken, which is why we aren't working on Sentinel right away, as it would be pretty much pointless if things are going to end up broken again.

We only have a handful of developers, and they are working on getting our 1.19 update out onto our Bedrock network right now."

This does not mean the idea will be left to die. However, it just means reactions are no longer considered due to artificial boosting.
like if people got banned, making new account, login on cc and still get banned right? how about all legit players like who got false ban and got caught bypassing like kudain, power and more player smh

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
ur talking about FFA while u r a scrim sweat main, this suggestion has nothing to do with u, u dont even know the FFA community, i bet u never joined ffa once in ur life
?? Bro what's wrong with people in these days?? I bet I have a higher killstreak and maybe even more kills. I am actually losing hope in humanity after some randoms say I never played ffa like here

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
ur talking about FFA while u r a scrim sweat main, this suggestion has nothing to do with u, u dont even know the FFA community, i bet u never joined ffa once in ur life
And I would say it has something to do with me. If I can't play with the people that have archer kit and samurai how can I get killstreaks? That's what is the funniest in ffa in my opinion. So I don't want the ranked people to split up with the people that don't have ranks.

jkapiii

Jun 13, 2023
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
ranked only ffa maps is a great idea. Would heavily reduce the number of cheaters you see in everyday lobbys. Perhaps it could be implemented so one of the open maps is a ranked only map or at least players of a certain vip level.

Nov 20, 2020
Libya
Pronouns
He/Him
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
I highly suggest that CubeCraft experimented more into custom features, sort of like The Hive’s custom servers. I think custom lobbies for modes like Egg Wars, Sky Wars, and Battle Arena, would make CubeCraft much more enjoyable for the competitive communities. It would also prevent constant lag with too many people in a server crowded in one area, prevent hackers targeting you in public maps, and overall make the server more entertaining with friends. Thank you for your time.

1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps Great idea 👍👍

jens van brouwershaven

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
heres the thing, since even back in the 2020 ffa days there were hackers, off the top of my head i know 2 people that were using 3.2blocks reach, they shouldve done something for a little while now yet it hasnt happened...

Mar 19, 2021
I think the CubeCraft staff should learn how to HWID (Hardware ID) ban people. This would resolve majority of the issues revolving around people constantly cheating. It doesn't matter how many times Sentinel Anti Cheat is reworked or revised, there will always be a mod/hack client that will be capable of bypassing it. If you HWID ban every cheater in FFA then nobody would have to worry about the mass number of cheaters that play every day because most of the cheaters in FFA are usually the same person just bypassing their ban on multiple different accounts.

clawyyy

Feb 18, 2023
Pronouns
She/They
100% agreed
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
100% agreed

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom