Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ceebee

Jun 11, 2023
"The /sr command does work. However, if a staff member is unavailable, it will automatically close reports after 10 minutes." This is because our volunteer moderators are not required to be online at specific times, they help in their spare time, and we appreciate everything they do for us. We are always looking for more Helper/Mods to join the team.

Unfortunately, it is extremely easy to make an Xbox account, and blocking players is a rather tedious process. A lot of work has to go into blocking an account. We have an automated process for this. However, people will always find loopholes to avoid this. We try to ensure this kind of thing never happens, but players always find new ways.

We know the clients they are using, and we know the VPN software/tools they are using. However, it takes a lot of time to process and look deep into this kind of software to find ways to block people from accessing it. Right now, our full focus is on 1.19. Sentinel is on the drawing board, and we want to work on it as soon as 1.19 is out in production.

Once 1.19 releases, even more Sentinel flags or 'checks' as we call them might end up broken, which is why we aren't working on Sentinel right away, as it would be pretty much pointless if things are going to end up broken again.

We only have a handful of developers, and they are working on getting our 1.19 update out onto our Bedrock network right now.
Yes the sr command works but it doesn't work good at all. If 8 people sr report a cheater it does absolutely nothing no mods come to look at it I understand but still mods are on maybe 40% of that time. And even when moderators are on they mostly never even ban the cheaters still so it's pointless.

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
"We need an update! The game hasn't gotten an update for so long. It can only get better" were the words that were said before the bridges update. Anyways I think an update like this would destroy the community as people would have to buy rank to have competitive fights. Which just sounds wrong. And actually reminds me of pixel paradise where you have to pay to play games. And I hope there would be a way to play in unranked games while having the rank. If not I'm never playing ffa again. It would be impossible to get high killstreaks. I really think that this update would destroy the community and would make everyone quit ffa.

Ickvvy

Jun 11, 2023
Battle Arena Map/Lobby Changes I have been playing CubeCraft for a fair bit now and most of my time, if not all of it, was spent playing this game mode. The current state of Battle Arena is in shambles. Many hackers are constantly targeting specific groups of individuals by bypassing the Sentinel anti cheat using certain clients, allowing them to fly and kill aura 25+ blocks. I suggest one of two solutions to this:
  1. Rank-Only Lobbies/Maps
A rank-only lobby would not only suppress the number of cheaters that target specific people, but it gives yet another reason for people to want to purchase the Battle Arena rank.
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
I highly suggest that CubeCraft experimented more into custom features, sort of like The Hive’s custom servers. I think custom lobbies for modes like Egg Wars, Sky Wars, and Battle Arena, would make CubeCraft much more enjoyable for the competitive communities. It would also prevent constant lag with too many people in a server crowded in one area, prevent hackers targeting you in public maps, and overall make the server more entertaining with friends. Thank you for your time. -kudain
cubecraft ffa has gone to bits and pieces in the past year with new hacks and everything being added so i feel like having either ranked lobbies or having to be a certain vip level would be great to counteract the hacking and everything

Ickvvy

Jun 11, 2023
We are fully aware of the number of cheaters on its network. Just like most networks, cheaters will always be present. Our developers are working on new detections and methods to stop their cheats; however, it is a game of cat and mouse and is very difficult to manage.

Please be patient whilst Sentinel is developed more, and in the meantime, feel free to report any cheaters.

Java: https://reports.cubecraft.net/
Bedrock: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

Our staff team also helps reduce the number of cheaters/rule breakers by processing in-game reports from /report, /sr. and reports from our reports website. Please note that staff cannot be around 24/7, but they do their best. The /sr command does work. However, if a staff member is unavailable, it will automatically close reports after 10 minutes.

We are constantly looking for new Helpers to join Team CubeCraft and assist us with moderation as long as they meet our minimum requirements. If you think that you can help, please apply at https://cbecrft.net/helper
reporting any hackers is pointless with the use of vpns now esp with lofi who makes alts literally everyday with no end

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
reporting any hackers is pointless with the use of vpns now esp with lofi who makes alts literally everyday with no end
"We know the clients they are using, and we know the VPN software/tools they are using. However, it takes a lot of time to process and look deep into this kind of software to find ways to block people from accessing it. Right now, our full focus is on 1.19. Sentinel is on the drawing board, and we want to work on it as soon as 1.19 is out in production."

Once 1.19 releases, even more Sentinel flags or 'checks' as we call them might end up broken, which is why we aren't working on Sentinel right away, as it would be pretty much pointless if things are going to end up broken again."

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
A big reason why I stopped reporting most FFA cheaters is because they have an unlimited amount of accounts they can bypass on. Reporting is pretty much useless when it comes to stopping players from cheating long term. Having these servers would make much more sense since cheaters are obviously not going to be spending money on alts which they know are going to be banned most likely the same day. This would definitely make the FFA experience much more enjoyable.

• Agree
Reactions: xFqbian and Casual

Casual

Jul 25, 2022
"We know the clients they are using, and we know the VPN software/tools they are using. However, it takes a lot of time to process and look deep into this kind of software to find ways to block people from accessing it. Right now, our full focus is on 1.19. Sentinel is on the drawing board, and we want to work on it as soon as 1.19 is out in production."

Once 1.19 releases, even more Sentinel flags or 'checks' as we call them might end up broken, which is why we aren't working on Sentinel right away, as it would be pretty much pointless if things are going to end up broken again."
Although they can certainly bypass easily, it should be noted that they can hack for days without being caught by a staff since apparently no staff team ever log on to check the community ever. I get if they have something else important to do better than banning cheaters but they should at least do a slightly better job than they do now.

aodobo

Feb 2, 2023
Battle Arena Map/Lobby Changes I have been playing CubeCraft for a fair bit now and most of my time, if not all of it, was spent playing this game mode. The current state of Battle Arena is in shambles. Many hackers are constantly targeting specific groups of individuals by bypassing the Sentinel anti cheat using certain clients, allowing them to fly and kill aura 25+ blocks. I suggest one of two solutions to this:
A rank-only lobby would not only suppress the number of cheaters that target specific people, but it gives yet another reason for people to want to purchase the Battle Arena rank.
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
I highly suggest that CubeCraft experimented more into custom features, sort of like The Hive’s custom servers. I think custom lobbies for modes like Egg Wars, Sky Wars, and Battle Arena, would make CubeCraft much more enjoyable for the competitive communities. It would also prevent constant lag with too many people in a server crowded in one area, prevent hackers targeting you in public maps, and overall make the server more entertaining with friends. Thank you for your time. -kudain
Agree

ceebee

Jun 11, 2023
Ranked lobbies... that sounds a bit pay to win. When I enter a ffa map I see that a lot of people are people with rank. So let's say something like this happens. On a map where usually 40 players play there are only gonna be 25. And let's say 3 hackers per game. I mean the people without rank gonna quit ffa because they gonna queue all the hackers. I think if this gets implemented it would ruin ffa's player count as much as the blockwars update in August or September last year.
"Pay to win" It's only $10 for a ffa rank also you're not really winning anything you are just having fun without the annoying part which is the hackers plus the lag from all the players in one map. There has been way more people who have rank who have quit than there has been people who don't have rank. Also, the hackers are mostly going after a team or one person which most of them do have rank and if private rank servers were made they would not get to them.

Reactions: Casual

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
"Pay to win" It's only $10 for a ffa rank also you're not really winning anything you are just having fun without the annoying part which is the hackers plus the lag from all the players in one map. There has been way more people who have rank who have quit than there has been people who don't have rank. Also, the hackers are mostly going after a team or one person which most of them do have rank and if private rank servers were made they would not get to them.
I really don't want such a great gamemode to get destroyed. I mean I think people are overreacting. I have never seen a hacker target someone in particular and if he actually is then just change map. And it is pay to win. There is no possible way to win in ffa, so I meant that the win is having fun. So paying=having fun, not paying=having not fun. I mean I know a couple of people that are great players but don't have the rank. What do they do? Well they are meant to play with hackers while the ones that payed are gonna have fun. This can't be added to cubecraft. Please no. I started maining ffa a few days ago, I was having so much fun, I was getting high killstreaks. What would happen if this was gonna happen. Well now I won't be able to get anything higher than 5 killstreak because every VIP I kill targets me back. So if this was added they could basicly remove the best killstreak and killstreak system overall. It would be pointless.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
"We need an update! The game hasn't gotten an update for so long. It can only get better" were the words that were said before the bridges update. Anyways I think an update like this would destroy the community as people would have to buy rank to have competitive fights. Which just sounds wrong. And actually reminds me of pixel paradise where you have to pay to play games. And I hope there would be a way to play in unranked games while having the rank. If not I'm never playing ffa again. It would be impossible to get high killstreaks. I really think that this update would destroy the community and would make everyone quit ffa.
First off, I doubt this would destroy the FFA community; it literally cannot get worse than it already has. The cheaters alone drive some of the community away. Most dedicated FFA players have the Battle Arena rank to begin with, so the only players you would be playing with in these servers are familiar faces or players who genuinely want to play FFA not for the sake of trolling.

I wouldn't say it's pay to win, since these are technically VIP servers. It's not like they are making the entire gamemode only accessible through purchasing the rank. If a player not willing to pay the extra price, then they can play in the regular servers. Simple as that.

• Agree

ceebee

Jun 11, 2023
I really don't want such a great gamemode to get destroyed. I mean I think people are overreacting. I have never seen a hacker target someone in particular and if he actually is then just change map. And it is pay to win. There is no possible way to win in ffa, so I meant that the win is having fun. So paying=having fun, not paying=having not fun. I mean I know a couple of people that are great players but don't have the rank. What do they do? Well they are meant to play with hackers while the ones that payed are gonna have fun. This can't be added to cubecraft. Please no. I started maining ffa a few days ago, I was having so much fun, I was getting high killstreaks. What would happen if this was gonna happen. Well now I won't be able to get anything higher than 5 killstreak because every VIP I kill targets me back. So if this was added they could basicly remove the best killstreak and killstreak system overall. It would be pointless.

Hackers go after me and my group we change maps, they follow. It happens all the time maybe you don't see it. It isn't pay to win at all there is still ways to have fun if you don't have rank it really just is common sense. And about the kill streak part perhaps take away the kill streak feature in the private matches because people may abuse it. It's really easy to get behind.

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
First off, I doubt this would destroy the FFA community; it literally cannot get worse than it already has. The cheaters alone drive some of the community away. Most dedicated FFA players have the Battle Arena rank to begin with, so the only players you would be playing with in these servers are familiar faces or players who genuinely want to play FFA not for the sake of trolling.

I wouldn't say it's pay to win, since these are technically VIP servers. It's not like they are making the entire gamemode only accessible through purchasing the rank. If a player not willing to pay the extra price, then they can play in the regular servers. Simple as that.
Regular server=server where all the hackers are left to play. And let me ask you a question. If there were 20 players and in those 20 1 hacker, you think there is a big chance that hacker is gonna target you in particular? Well I don't think so. But if you remove all the VIPs from the map it's like 8 players. So is there a bigger chance they gonna target you after this update or before? Well I think the answer is obvious. And yes. This would destroy the community. All the good not-vip people would quit ffa. Killstreaks would be impossible, I think the only thing that would be left would be the targetting and toxicity.

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Hackers go after me and my group we change maps, they follow. It happens all the time maybe you don't see it. It isn't pay to win at all there is still ways to have fun if you don't have rank it really just is common sense. And about the kill streak part perhaps take away the kill streak feature in the private matches because people may abuse it. It's really easy to get behind.
Well if they follow exactly you they kinda have to have you on their friend list to know which map you are in. And for example for me fun is getting killstreaks and doing sumo. Sumo is now gonna be impossible for not-vips because when 50% of the map is gone there is a bigger chance the hacker is gonna go for you. Killstreaks will be impossible as I said in one of the posts before.

Files

Jan 16, 2023
Montreal
We are fully aware of the number of cheaters on its network. Just like most networks, cheaters will always be present. Our developers are working on new detections and methods to stop their cheats; however, it is a game of cat and mouse and is very difficult to manage.

Please be patient whilst Sentinel is developed more, and in the meantime, feel free to report any cheaters.
Yes the sr command works but it doesn't work good at all. If 8 people sr report a cheater it does absolutely nothing no mods come to look at it I understand but still mods are on maybe 40% of that time. And even when moderators are on they mostly never even ban the cheaters still so it's pointless.

Java: https://reports.cubecraft.net/
Bedrock: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

Our staff team also helps reduce the number of cheaters/rule breakers by processing in-game reports from /report, /sr. and reports from our reports website. Please note that staff cannot be around 24/7, but they do their best. The /sr command does work. However, if a staff member is unavailable, it will automatically close reports after 10 minutes.

We are constantly looking for new Helpers to join Team CubeCraft and assist us with moderation as long as they meet our minimum requirements. If you think that you can help, please apply at https://cbecrft.net/helpe
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
In my opinion i really think instead of making Pay-For-No-Hackers lobbys you could maybe get a good anticheat.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think you've got the context of this thread mixed up a bit, let me clear some things up.

I have never seen a hacker target someone in particular and if he actually is then just change map.
There are definitely players who have way too much time on their hands and will troll specific players for hours. I've been a victim of that. I've had cheaters follow me everywhere to the point where I need to log off for an hour to wait it out. Even if I'm nicked, they can still check the minecraft menu to see where I'm in the game.
Regular server=server where all the hackers are left to play.
Correct, but judging from my past experiences with FFA cheaters, they would definitely choose to go after good players for more attention, rather than randoms who won't. The only exception is if they are using InfiniteAura (long-range killaura) to get massive killstreaks. But that already happens today.
If there were 20 players and in those 20 1 hacker, you think there is a big chance that hacker is gonna target you in particular? Well I don't think so. But if you remove all the VIPs from the map it's like 8 players. So is there a bigger chance they gonna target you after this update or before?
FFA lobbies fill up like that. In an average full 40 player FFA lobby, about 90% of the players are normal minecraft players wanting to play for fun, and 10% of it being well-known players. Cheaters will always go for the better known players, unless they're allied with them. That's something you'll pick up on once you play FFA long enough. If VIP servers are implemented, nothing about the playercount is going to change, just the normal servers will be filled with more normal players, and the VIP servers will be filled with well-known, better players. Cheaters will still be able to join the normal server, but they won't get the thrill of trolling good players.
All the good not-vip people would quit ffa.
If I were a normal FFA player just trying to have fun, I'd be rather happy if all of the sweats were gone.
Killstreaks would be impossible, I think the only thing that would be left would be the targetting and toxicity.
Like I just said, without the sweats, killstreaks would actually be much easier. You might attract the attention of a cheater once your killstreak gets past 30, but that's no difference than how it is now.
Well if they follow exactly you they kinda have to have you on their friend list to know which map you are in.
If you have them added on your friends list that's an entirely different story. And no, they don't need to have you added in order to follow you. It's basic stream sniping techniques.
And for example for me fun is getting killstreaks and doing sumo. Sumo is now gonna be impossible for not-vips because when 50% of the map is gone there is a bigger chance the hacker is gonna go for you. Killstreaks will be impossible as I said in one of the posts before.
Again, 50% of the map is not going to be gone, and hackers are not going to have a bigger chance of killing you. The playercount isn't going to drop or change; the maps will be full as usual. Killstreaks should be the same, if not easier than before. My guess is you may need to join private servers if you want to sumo good players, but I'm sure there will be plenty of normal players who have the iq to know what sumo is in the normal lobbies.

ceebee

Jun 11, 2023
Well if they follow exactly you they kinda have to have you on their friend list to know which map you are in. And for example for me fun is getting killstreaks and doing sumo. Sumo is now gonna be impossible for not-vips because when 50% of the map is gone there is a bigger chance the hacker is gonna go for you. Killstreaks will be impossible as I said in one of the posts before.
I can't tell if you're joking or not they look through maps for us constantly. it's an everyday thing. You're saying a hacker is in every map which is false they're mostly in maps where known people are.

Reactions: Casual and Patsman

Wulfiee

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2020
Probably one of the most stupid things I have read. Yall are forgetting what makes FFA fun or atleast used to make FFA fun. Creating custom lobbies or only lobbies which you can enter if you bought something will just ruin the fun. Just imagine not being able to kill all those random people you see crouching inside of one another. Targetting in FFA was always a thing and always will be. You should blame the community and especially the nerdy clans that 90% of the community are in for the the cheaters problem in FFA.

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
I think you've got the context of this thread mixed up a bit, let me clear some things up.

There are definitely players who have way too much time on their hands and will troll specific players for hours. I've been a victim of that. I've had cheaters follow me everywhere to the point where I need to log off for an hour to wait it out. Even if I'm nicked, they can still check the minecraft menu to see where I'm in the game.

Correct, but judging from my past experiences with FFA cheaters, they would definitely choose to go after good players for more attention, rather than randoms who won't. The only exception is if they are using InfiniteAura (long-range killaura) to get massive killstreaks. But that already happens today.

FFA lobbies fill up like that. In an average full 40 player FFA lobby, about 90% of the players are normal minecraft players wanting to play for fun, and 10% of it being well-known players. Cheaters will always go for the better known players, unless they're allied with them. That's something you'll pick up on once you play FFA long enough. If VIP servers are implemented, nothing about the playercount is going to change, just the normal servers will be filled with more normal players, and the VIP servers will be filled with well-known, better players. Cheaters will still be able to join the normal server, but they won't get the thrill of trolling good players.

If I were a normal FFA player just trying to have fun, I'd be rather happy if all of the sweats were gone.

Like I just said, without the sweats, killstreaks would actually be much easier. You might attract the attention of a cheater once your killstreak gets past 30, but that's no difference than how it is now.

If you have them added on your friends list that's an entirely different story. And no, they don't need to have you added in order to follow you. It's basic stream sniping techniques.

Again, 50% of the map is not going to be gone, and hackers are not going to have a bigger chance of killing you. The playercount isn't going to drop or change; the maps will be full as usual. Killstreaks should be the same, if not easier than before. My guess is you may need to join private servers if you want to sumo good players, but I'm sure there will be plenty of normal players who have the iq to know what sumo is in the normal lobbies.
So. I totally agree. High killstreaks will be so much easier, IF a VIP could play on the unranked maps. If that could be an option then I take everything back and I love this update. And when I want to sumo I ping IMLEG0 and we sumo. The main reason I don't like this is because I go for high killstreaks and I have the rank, so I want to be able to go to the unranked lobbies.

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
I can't tell if you're joking or not they look through maps for us constantly. it's an everyday thing. You're saying a hacker is in every map which is false they're mostly in maps where known people are.
? I have played ffa long enough to say what is normal and what isn't. I have NEVER been targetted by a hacker. It has never happend. Maybe it happens to people that tbh idk! How is this normal. I play ffa daily for at least 1 hour a day and it has literally never happened me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom