Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xclutchingg

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 4, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Battle Arena Map/Lobby Changes I have been playing CubeCraft for a fair bit now and most of my time, if not all of it, was spent playing this game mode. The current state of Battle Arena is in shambles. Many hackers are constantly targeting specific groups of individuals by bypassing the Sentinel anti cheat using certain clients, allowing them to fly and kill aura 25+ blocks. I suggest one of two solutions to this:
  1. Rank-Only Lobbies/Maps
A rank-only lobby would not only suppress the number of cheaters that target specific people, but it gives yet another reason for people to want to purchase the Battle Arena rank.
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
I highly suggest that CubeCraft experimented more into custom features, sort of like The Hive’s custom servers. I think custom lobbies for modes like Egg Wars, Sky Wars, and Battle Arena, would make CubeCraft much more enjoyable for the competitive communities. It would also prevent constant lag with too many people in a server crowded in one area, prevent hackers targeting you in public maps, and overall make the server more entertaining with friends. Thank you for your time. -kudain

Last edited:

W2ITE WOLF

May 17, 2023
Battle Arena Map/Lobby Changes I have been playing CubeCraft for a fair bit now and most of my time, if not all of it, was spent playing this game mode. The current state of Battle Arena is in shambles. Many hackers are constantly targeting specific groups of individuals by bypassing the Sentinel anti cheat using certain clients, allowing them to fly and kill aura 25+ blocks. I suggest one of two solutions to this:
A rank-only lobby would not only suppress the number of cheaters that target specific people, but it gives yet another reason for people to want to purchase the Battle Arena rank.
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
I highly suggest that CubeCraft experimented more into custom features, sort of like The Hive’s custom servers. I think custom lobbies for modes like Egg Wars, Sky Wars, and Battle Arena, would make CubeCraft much more enjoyable for the competitive communities. It would also prevent constant lag with too many people in a server crowded in one area, prevent hackers targeting you in public maps, and overall make the server more entertaining with friends. Thank you for your time.
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
I highly suggest that CubeCraft experimented more into custom features, sort of like The Hive’s custom servers. I think custom lobbies for modes like Egg Wars, Sky Wars, and Battle Arena, would make CubeCraft much more enjoyable for the competitive communities. It would also prevent constant lag with too many people in a server crowded in one area, prevent hackers targeting you in public maps, and overall make the server more entertaining with friends. Thank you for your time.
Agree

Casual

Jul 25, 2022
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
I highly suggest that CubeCraft experimented more into custom features, sort of like The Hive’s custom servers. I think custom lobbies for modes like Egg Wars, Sky Wars, and Battle Arena, would make CubeCraft much more enjoyable for the competitive communities. It would also prevent constant lag with too many people in a server crowded in one area, prevent hackers targeting you in public maps, and overall make the server more entertaining with friends. Thank you for your time. -kudain
I agree with this statement, having custom lobbies and ranked lobbies(specifically FFA) in different varieties of gamemodes can really impact the competitive community and reduce the hackers that are specifically targeting individuals as most hackers only play to target specific groups.

qAyzoox

Apr 6, 2023
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
i totally agree, this should effect the entire FFA.

Reactions: hijakeks and Casual

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
Ranked lobbies... that sounds a bit pay to win. When I enter a ffa map I see that a lot of people are people with rank. So let's say something like this happens. On a map where usually 40 players play there are only gonna be 25. And let's say 3 hackers per game. I mean the people without rank gonna quit ffa because they gonna queue all the hackers. I think if this gets implemented it would ruin ffa's player count as much as the blockwars update in August or September last year.

• Disagree
Reactions: Casual and ceebee

avenislost

Mar 11, 2022
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/They
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
Sounds like an Idea and a half 2 me, It sounds great :p

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
We are fully aware of the number of cheaters on its network. Just like most networks, cheaters will always be present. Our developers are working on new detections and methods to stop their cheats; however, it is a game of cat and mouse and is very difficult to manage.

Please be patient whilst Sentinel is developed more, and in the meantime, feel free to report any cheaters.

Java: https://reports.cubecraft.net/
Bedrock: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

Our staff team also helps reduce the number of cheaters/rule breakers by processing in-game reports from /report, /sr. and reports from our reports website. Please note that staff cannot be around 24/7, but they do their best. The /sr command does work. However, if a staff member is unavailable, it will automatically close reports after 10 minutes.

We are constantly looking for new Helpers to join Team CubeCraft and assist us with moderation as long as they meet our minimum requirements. If you think that you can help, please apply at https://cbecrft.net/helper

Casual

Jul 25, 2022
Ranked lobbies... that sounds a bit pay to win. When I enter a ffa map I see that a lot of people are people with rank. So let's say something like this happens. On a map where usually 40 players play there are only gonna be 25. And let's say 3 hackers per game. I mean the people without rank gonna quit ffa because they gonna queue all the hackers. I think if this gets implemented it would ruin ffa's player count as much as the blockwars update in August or September last year.
Although it may reduce players in a map(people with rank) this can reduce the amount of lag of how many players are in one area. You state that hackers are gonna make unranked people "quit" but playing within the FFA community, the only hackers that play FFA are the same ones that hack everyday and target specifc individuals. If say this concept would to happen, the hackers may reduce as they won't be able to constant target those specific groups and of course people with ranks can still play with people with unranked if they choose too.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree, but people with a certain VIP level should have access to this mode, as in the sw chaos
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
Already suggested

yyngs

Nov 20, 2021
this also helps our problem with hackers since the moderation is awful, would rather be in ranked only or private lobbies instead of using sentinel report when you guys do a lousy job responding to a hacker situation which is every day, and more people will want to buy ranks

Reactions: Ickvvy and Casual

hdk_49

Sep 15, 2022
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
WORDDDD CUBECRAFT STAFF AT LEAST LISTEN ONCE TO UR COMMUNITY AND DO WHAT THE MAN SAYS

ceebee

Jun 11, 2023
We are fully aware of the number of cheaters on its network. Just like most networks, cheaters will always be present. Our developers are working on new detections and methods to stop their cheats; however, it is a game of cat and mouse and is very difficult to manage.

Please be patient whilst Sentinel is developed more, and in the meantime, feel free to report any cheaters.

Our staff team also helps reduce the number of cheaters/rule breakers by processing in-game reports from /report, /sr. and reports from our reports website. Please note that staff cannot be around 24/7, but they do their best. The /sr command does work. however, it will automatically close reports after 10 minutes if a staff member is not available.

Our staff team also helps reduce the number of cheaters/rule breakers by processing in-game reports from /report, /sr. and reports from our reports website. Please note that staff cannot be around 24/7, but they do their best. The /sr command does work. however, it will automatically close reports after 10 minutes if a staff member is not available.
This will not fix any of the problems with the situation though, Mods have said to wait and just /sr. But, SR mostly never works and when it does work by the time the account gets banned they would have already got off and they can just make another xbox alt account. sentinel has been under development for about a year now and most of the time they ban not hacking players. You will keep saying it’s under development but we know this and it always has been and it doesn’t work can’t you see it doesn’t work?

Reactions: Casual

Wxr S7

Feb 3, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
I Agree,also i my self get targeted alot by cheaters and they target my friends and group so they take there “revenge” ,I totally agree with rank-only lobbies that would make cheaters pay money to target us making you get alot of money and if they don’t want to pay we could just play peacefully so yeah thats a really great idea!

• Agree
Reactions: xFqbian and Casual

p7em

May 13, 2023
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
But, SR mostly never works and when it does work by the time the account gets banned
"The /sr command does work. However, if a staff member is unavailable, it will automatically close reports after 10 minutes." This is because our volunteer moderators are not required to be online at specific times, they help in their spare time, and we appreciate everything they do for us. We are always looking for more Helper/Mods to join the team.

by the time the account gets banned they would have already got off and they can just make another xbox alt account
Unfortunately, it is extremely easy to make an Xbox account, and blocking players is a rather tedious process. A lot of work has to go into blocking an account. We have an automated process for this. However, people will always find loopholes to avoid this. We try to ensure this kind of thing never happens, but players always find new ways.

We know the clients they are using, and we know the VPN software/tools they are using. However, it takes a lot of time to process and look deep into this kind of software to find ways to block people from accessing it. Right now, our full focus is on 1.19. Sentinel is on the drawing board, and we want to work on it as soon as 1.19 is out in production.

Once 1.19 releases, even more Sentinel flags or 'checks' as we call them might end up broken, which is why we aren't working on Sentinel right away, as it would be pretty much pointless if things are going to end up broken again.

We only have a handful of developers, and they are working on getting our 1.19 update out onto our Bedrock network right now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom