Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibaal

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
You're yet to show evidence of that. You keep running around the place yelling that he lied but without proof everyone just thinks you're crazy.
Lol which proof are you talking about, camezonda is keep ignoring my tags and the subject, you are just trying to be the defender lol

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I hate this place
cq0ESEg.jpg

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Lol which proof are you talking about, camezonda is keep ignoring my tags and the subject, you are just trying to be the defender lol
There is no proof. That's the thing. He has no proof to back up his claims.
And I don't care if I'm the one starting the drama or I am the "defender"
It doesnt make a difference for me. You still trying to proof I'm a wannabe or something? Because you can keep on trying then.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Guys, whether or not this guy did have 20 faked account stolen to vote for LS, it doesn't matter anymore. LS was already featured and that's that. But, I still don't know if this is true or not. Would Camedoza really have missed all those accounts is my question?

Edit: This guys account was created today. So idk.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
@Sweetenerera was actually one of the first that brought up that layer spleef hadn’t been automatically added
wellthatsjustwrongandnowimsad
Level 30 is too high, I would suggest 10/15+. Most of the alt accounts are between level 1 and 5.
It's easy to get level 15, especially when you hack.
@Sweetenerera where is your proof that it is not true?
Where's your proof you're not gay? Where's your proof you're not an incel radical feminist in her 80s that hate men till death and has crucified more than 300 people? Where's your proof you're not a magic unicorn that flies to the moon every blood moon, steals pancakes off of aliens and feeds it to a ritual whose goal is to reincarnate dinosaurs and then plan an attack to take over the world and make humanity go extinct? That's not how the world works at all, you cannot accuse someone of something and then ask them to prove it. That's nearly impossible, depending on each case.

Last edited:

lxLilyxl

May 27, 2019
Sweden
Yeah he told me about the "rigged votes" as well. Doesn't mean that automatically means he's speaking the truth.

Innocent until proven guilty. Actually proven guilty.
I'm not the one that should proof that Layer Spleef is innocent, you should be the one giving proof it's guilty. After all you are the one that accuses the server of rigging votes.
But ok, here we go.
Camezonda has no motive to rig the votes. He can manually feature Layer Spleef. I doubt he plays much on the server himself as he has a private life and he has to work on the server. So he wouldn't have cared if either Blockwars or Layer Spleef as featured. The only reasonable argument I can think of against this is that many people were complaining that Layer Spleef hasn't been featured for a month if not more. But then again, Camezonda has the power to feature the game manually.
Yeah this isn't the best proof but then again, innocent until proven guilty. Besides, a screenshot with no date stamp isn't good proof either.

I do agree that i don't think he did it bc of disliking it or anything like that. The most probable cause is that a lot of people were complaining about it and that's why it was choosen but i can confirm that the screenshot isn't faked because i know the person who wrote this and they showed me the actual message in a call.

I know no one asked for it but here's my take.

I really don't care about who's right and who's wrong although I do believe well known members who I personally know are good people. Personally, I think that arguing about this now is just stupid and just proving that you're lying. If you really wanted Layer Spleef to be featured this much then you wouldn't have said anything. You also wanted have started a load of drama about how you faked votes. Management are far more trustworthy than a couple of random people on the forums who act like they're little children just trying to be funny when they just sound stupid.

Just stop the drama. As Elivat said, the damage has already been done. Stop arguing about this. The forums is supposed to be a place for people to come together and talk about what they like. Don't just run around yelling things about who said what. Just shut up about it and act maturely. There are some people here who just want to come here and have fun and talk to others, to share and discuss things. Let's keep the forums a nice place and I think all of us would like it that way.

What's done is done and we should just try to move on. It isn't really worth fighting for anymore.

lxLilyxl

May 27, 2019
Sweden
I know it's just my personal opinion but I don't think the voting system is a good idea since there are very large groups/cults or whatever you want to call it that only want to play one or two minigames. The system doesn't seem to work very well since a lot of people are complaining about it too.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I do agree that i don't think he did it bc of disliking it or anything like that. The most probable cause is that a lot of people were complaining about it and that's why it was choosen but i can confirm that the screenshot isn't faked because i know the person who wrote this and they showed me the actual message in a call.
Why can't he show us the actual message? Did he leave something out or something? Because a time stamp still won't proof everything. It could've been BW he voted for..

lxLilyxl

May 27, 2019
Sweden
Why can't he show us the actual message? Did he leave something out or something? Because a time stamp still won't proof everything. It could've been BW he voted for..

From what i saw that message is legit and im pretty sure he did show the complete message. i dont doubt that he faked them cus i wouldnt put it past him. He loves the mingame just as much as you but he just didnt know what to do about it so thats the answer he came up with. If you want to question his motives then you should probably talk to him yourself but since u both seem to not like each other that might be hard.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If you want to question his motives then you should probably talk to him yourself but since u both seem to not like each other that might be hard.
We've talked already.. It helped nobody. I pretty much wasted my time.

I'm not saying he's 100% lying. There is of course a chance he is speaking the truth, I just don't believe him due to a lack of evidence. If he shows me more, I might believe him. But there's just too little evidence rn.

lxLilyxl

May 27, 2019
Sweden
We've talked already.. It helped nobody. I pretty much wasted my time.

I'm not saying he's 100% lying. There is of course a chance he is speaking the truth, I just don't believe him due to a lack of evidence. If he shows me more, I might believe him. But there's just too little evidence rn.

I understand

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom