Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Black Sun

Jun 4, 2019
So I’m sure a lot of you are aware of the recent drama revolving around fake votes in the last featured game voting cycle. The results came out with a message stating how many fake votes two games in particular received and since then I’ve been feeling troubled and was debating whether or not to say what I’m about to say due to concern about backlash. But the whole situation is a bit unfair so I decided to just come out and say it through a newly made account to remain anonymous so I can still play on the server in peace.

Disclaimer: The purpose of this post isn’t to convince everyone, because I’m well aware there are a few stubborn people who would go to the ends of earth to stick by and defend their beliefs no matter what anyone says, and change their beliefs only when it makes them right. And quite frankly, whether or not these people believe what I’m about to say doesn’t matter anyway. The purpose of this is to merely get something off my chest, and expose a flaw that maybe some people who are open to the possibilities that something could be true could consider and keep in mind going forward.

So the odd thing about this recent situation is that I actually made around 20 other accounts to vote for Layer Spleef. I was upset about the fact that it wasn’t featured in an unreasonably long time, and honestly felt like it was time for LS to be featured instead of Blockwars which had been featured many times. It seemed like many others agreed with me too. When Cam said that LS only got 2 fake votes, I was honestly happy that LS won, regardless of whether this was true or not. But I just feel bad at this point because I feel like a lot of things aren’t being said, things are being hidden and people are unfairly being attacked. I was even messaged by Cam (attached) about my faked votes, so it was known to him. I’m not sure if he just knew that there were a lot of alts coming from my ip that voted, but isn’t able to tell what I voted for so he just guessed what I voted for or just hid that fact? Hopefully this doesn’t get removed.

Remember, there were people saying that it was just not possible that Layer Spleef got fake votes, even saying that it never happened, arguing with anyone who said otherwise. But after it was revealed that it got “2” fake votes, their argument changed to how it was only 2 fake votes. What happened to it never happening? Regardless of how many fake votes each game got, let’s not ignore the fact that the game some were defending so hard against claims that it got any fake votes, were proven wrong.

I’m sure there’s going to be some backlash and people will question whether this is legitimate, or some will just immediately say it’s not legit after reading like 5 sentences of this post. But I’m not sure what type of evidence would prove that I’m telling the truth. Whether I’m believed or not, hopefully this gets someone’s attention and the voting system is changed because quite frankly it’s not working properly. Some games like infection shouldn’t even be up for votes until it’s updated, and more popular games should have a better chance of being featured. And from what I hear, this isn’t even the first time votes have been faked. I’ve heard that it happened with Survival Games as well. And if the amount of fake votes are going to be released, at least release the correct amount.

I welcome any staff to privately message me about this and suggest ways I can prove this to them.

TL;DR
I created around 20 alt accounts to vote for Layer Spleef because I was desperate for it to win (I know, it’s sad). I feel bad about it because for some reason Cam said it was only 2 votes, despite the fact that he messaged me about my alt accounts and there has been a lot of consequences due to this. Whether any of you believe me or not is fine, but I’m hoping this gets some attention from at least someone and that this pushes for the voting system to be changed. If staff wants to privately message me to suggest forms of evidence, then I welcome it.

Attachments

• Proof.png
    Proof.png
    42 KB · Views: 251

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Well it’s wrong what you did, but I sure as hell get it. @Sweetenerera was actually one of the first that brought up that layer spleef hadn’t been automatically added and I feel like she was right to be upset, as this had to be a rotation system and not a “lucky if your favorite game is chosen” system, thus I got mad at the BW players whining about not having BW permanently or chosen for once, which seems completely unfair to me towards other players who like other games. I’m all about being fair towards everyone. The voting system is some fun interactive thing that really doesn’t work, so I wouldn’t mind it being removed and having a rotation system that doesn’t randomly choses a game.

lxLilyxl

May 27, 2019
Sweden
Well it’s wrong what you did, but I sure as hell get it. @Sweetenerera was actually one of the first that brought up that layer spleef hadn’t been automatically added and I feel like she was right to be upset, as this had to be a rotation system and not a “lucky if your favorite game is chosen” system, thus I got mad at the BW players whining about not having BW permanently or chosen for once, which seems completely unfair to me towards other players who like other games. I’m all about being fair towards everyone. The voting system is some fun interactive thing that really doesn’t work, so I wouldn’t mind it being removed and having a rotation system that doesn’t randomly choses a game.

Agreed. I wouldn't mind if it got removed either.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
So I’m sure a lot of you are aware of the recent drama revolving around fake votes in the last featured game voting cycle. The results came out with a message stating how many fake votes two games in particular received and since then I’ve been feeling troubled and was debating whether or not to say what I’m about to say due to concern about backlash. But the whole situation is a bit unfair so I decided to just come out and say it through a newly made account to remain anonymous so I can still play on the server in peace.
What I don't understand tho.. You're bringing back drama that had already been put to rest. You even started a conversation with me telling me you had proof you faked LS votes when, again, the drama had been put to rest. Why not come out sooner? Why come out when nobody is really talking about it anymore. You want attention or something?
It's also amazing how you made an alt.. After you started a conversation with me on your main account and even added me on Discord, three times. You must have a lot of faith that I won't spill the tea and tell who this vote rigger is.
Which, and I'm gonna be very honest, I've already done :shrug:
Just one person, don't worry. But I can't control of he is gonna tell everyone.

Disclaimer: The purpose of this post isn’t to convince everyone, because I’m well aware there are a few stubborn people who would go to the ends of earth to stick by and defend their beliefs no matter what anyone says, and change their beliefs only when it makes them right. And quite frankly, whether or not these people believe what I’m about to say doesn’t matter anyway. The purpose of this is to merely get something off my chest, and expose a flaw that maybe some people who are open to the possibilities that something could be true could consider and keep in mind going forward.
I feel attacked lmao.

Remember, there were people saying that it was just not possible that Layer Spleef got fake votes, even saying that it never happened, arguing with anyone who said otherwise. But after it was revealed that it got “2” fake votes, their argument changed to how it was only 2 fake votes. What happened to it never happening? Regardless of how many fake votes each game got, let’s not ignore the fact that the game some were defending so hard against claims that it got any fake votes, were proven wrong.
I don't know about the rest, but I know for damn sure I never said Layer Spleef didn't have any fake votes. I'm sure it had. I just said I wasn't the one who made an alt account and we simply asked for proof. That's all. If you actually showed the proof we'd have believed you.

As I said to you in Discord DM's, I don't believe you. You simply do not have any valid evidence for me to believe you. It's just a screenshot of Camezonda saying you used alts. This could've easily been a while ago since it doesn't have a date stamp *and* it could've easily been another game you voted for.

Pretty much, this is how it looks like rn:
oMg y'All I hAve PrOOf I FakEd VoTes!!!11!!!1
upload_2019-6-4_19-54-22.png

lxLilyxl

May 27, 2019
Sweden
What I don't understand tho.. You're bringing back drama that had already been put to rest. You even started a conversation with me telling me you had proof you faked LS votes when, again, the drama had been put to rest. Why not come out sooner? Why come out when nobody is really talking about it anymore. You want attention or something?
It's also amazing how you made an alt.. After you started a conversation with me on your main account and even added me on Discord, three times. You must have a lot of faith that I won't spill the tea and tell who this vote rigger is.

I feel attacked lmao.

I don't know about the rest, but I know for damn sure I never said Layer Spleef didn't have any fake votes. I'm sure it had. I just said I wasn't the one who made an alt account and we simply asked for proof. That's all. If you actually showed the proof we'd have believed you.

As I said to you in Discord DM's, I don't believe you. You simply do not have any valid evidence for me to believe you. It's just a screenshot of Camezonda saying you used alts. This could've easily been a while ago since it doesn't have a date stamp *and* it could've easily been another game you voted for.

idk what you two talked about but i doubt they meant to attack you.

Nibaal

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017

I feel attacked lmao.

Lol you are not even accepting the truth, you are lying him for no reason, just cause you want to be a staff, if he is lying why would camezonda deleted his message and kicked him from discord cause he said the truth and that he voted from 20 accounts ?

Nibaal

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017

I feel attacked lmao.

Lol you are not even accepting the truth, you are lying him for no reason, just cause you want to be a staff, if he is lying why would camezonda deleted his message and kicked him from discord cause he said the truth and that he voted from 20 accounts ?

Reactions: Anthoken

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
@Sweetenerera @Marieke2001 seems like i was right :eek:
It's a screenshot of someone staff saying he had alts. It never said he voted for Layer Spleef. Unless there's actual proof, I am not going to believe this. If there is ACTUAL proof, I will.

Lmfao? I want to be staff? Please. I've created too much drama for me to even have a chance to being staff. I really don't want to be a staff member. I just defend what I believe.
And I don't know why he would delete the message, I've never seen the message so it could've been something bad. Idk.
Why would Camezonda rig the votes himself by saying LS won if BW did, if he can manually feature LS.

You feel sooo badass don't ya. You feel like you proved us all wrong. News flash: Ya didn't.
Unless there's ACTUAL evidence LS votes were rigged more then just 2 votes, I'll believe you. Until then, I don't. Especially not with just a simply screenshot. If you want me to believe to, make Camezonda confess, have actual proof it those alts were voting on LS on around the date of that vote. It could've been months ago.

idk what you two talked about but i doubt they meant to attack you.
It was a joke ;p

D

Deleted member 436996

I am honestly not gonna lie, I am dissappointed with you even with not knowing what your real account is. Yet, I am more dissapointed on how Camezonda just completely gave the wrong amount of votes, and that's very low coming from a "professional" like him. I mean, I also voted for spleef and I am happy that it won, but if BlockWars was going to win he could of just announced it as a winner and then, after BlockWars, realise Layer Spleef if he really wanted for it to be featured.
It's kinda sad that it's come to this that people like you have to manipulate the truth and not accept the reality and the democracy. I honestly think that the vote for the featured game thing should be temporally removed from the forums 'till y'all learn to accept the truth and not spoof fake votes. :shrug:

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
First of all, why would you even create alternative accounts to vote for a featured game?
Okey you are angry that your favourite game mode hasn’t been featured for a long time and that 1 game mode destroys the competition. Instead of complaining and creating alt accounts to win a silly vote, you could better start thinking about better solution for the featured game modes.
Second like @Sweetenerera said, why start this thread now... It has happened a while ago and I think that Camezonda won’t lie about the amount of fake votes. Why would he do that.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I am honestly not gonna lie, I am dissappointed with you even with not knowing what your real account is. Yet, I am more dissapointed on how Camezonda just completely gave the wrong amount of votes, and that's very low coming from a "professional" like him. I mean, I also voted for spleef and I am happy that it won, but if BlockWars was going to win he could of just announced it as a winner and then, after BlockWars, realise Layer Spleef if he really wanted for it to be featured.
It's kinda sad that it's come to this that people like you have to manipulate the truth and not accept the reality and the democracy. I honestly think that the vote for the featured game thing should be temporally removed from the forums 'till y'all learn to accept the truth and not spoof fake votes. :shrug:
I totally agree with you. It now almost seems like they have to enable votings for trustworthy players, instead of being able to trust everyone. It’s sad that it had to come to this point.

D

Deleted member 347571

@Sweetenerera just accept that i was right lmao there is enough proof u just don't want to say that u weren't right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom