Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibaal

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
It's a screenshot of someone staff saying he had alts. It never said he voted for Layer Spleef. Unless there's actual proof, I am not going to believe this. If there is ACTUAL proof, I will.

Lmfao? I want to be staff? Please. I've created too much drama for me to even have a chance to being staff. I really don't want to be a staff member. I just defend what I believe.
And I don't know why he would delete the message, I've never seen the message so it could've been something bad. Idk.
Why would Camezonda rig the votes himself by saying LS won if BW did, if he can manually feature LS.

You feel sooo badass don't ya. You feel like you proved us all wrong. News flash: Ya didn't.
Unless there's ACTUAL evidence LS votes were rigged more then just 2 votes, I'll believe you. Until then, I don't. Especially not with just a simply screenshot. If you want me to believe to, make Camezonda confess, have actual proof it those alts were voting on LS on around the date of that vote. It could've been months ago.

It was a joke ;p
The message didn't contain something wrong, i was with him in call, and he told me the whole message, no one is making drama, we are here to say the truth

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
The fake votes have already happened and regardless of what game legitimately won, Layer Spleef was already featured, end.
What can be done now? Prevent future inconveniences, if the votes are to be hosted in the forums still, there needs to be a system that filters who votes and who doesn't. The filter should ONLY base itself on time registered in the forums. 6 months at least. It should in no way base itself on messages or other stats because many forum users don't participate, but they're still there. They don't use the forums, but they have made their accounts to be able to vote on this kind of things.

Now for the more controversial part: I don't believe what you're stating. It's not like it matters anyway because it's in the past. I hope you're not doing this to incriminate the people who supported LS because that's just messed up.
If by any reason, the people responsible of controlling the votes were aware of the alternate accounts and did nothing about it, then everyone who voted deserves an apology. Because after all... someone did say i SeCrEtLy WaNt LaYeR sPlEeF tO wIn. But I hope it's not the case.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
@Sweetenerera just accept that i was right lmao there is enough proof u just don't want to say that u weren't right
There's enough proof? The only proof you have is your and your friends word and a picture of staff saying someone had alts.
I'd love to believe you if you had actual proof. If you come and show me the proof I might consider believing you.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
@Sweetenerera where is your proof that it is not true?
Nonono we’re not doing this again. Proving someones innocence is really not a thing, you’re innocent until proven. If I really started hating something since my network ban it’s that people say that you have to prove your innocence to not be guilty, and that is impossible.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The message didn't contain something wrong, i was with him in call, and he told me the whole message, no one is making drama, we are here to say the truth
Yeah he told me about the "rigged votes" as well. Doesn't mean that automatically means he's speaking the truth.

@Sweetenerera where is your proof that it is not true?
Innocent until proven guilty. Actually proven guilty.
I'm not the one that should proof that Layer Spleef is innocent, you should be the one giving proof it's guilty. After all you are the one that accuses the server of rigging votes.
But ok, here we go.
Camezonda has no motive to rig the votes. He can manually feature Layer Spleef. I doubt he plays much on the server himself as he has a private life and he has to work on the server. So he wouldn't have cared if either Blockwars or Layer Spleef as featured. The only reasonable argument I can think of against this is that many people were complaining that Layer Spleef hasn't been featured for a month if not more. But then again, Camezonda has the power to feature the game manually.
Yeah this isn't the best proof but then again, innocent until proven guilty. Besides, a screenshot with no date stamp isn't good proof either.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Yeah he told me about the "rigged votes" as well. Doesn't mean that automatically means he's speaking the truth.

Innocent until proven guilty. Actually proven guilty.
I'm not the one that should proof that Layer Spleef is innocent, you should be the one giving proof it's guilty. After all you are the one that accuses the server of rigging votes.
But ok, here we go.
Camezonda has no motive to rig the votes. He can manually festure Layer Spleef. I doubt he plays much on the server himself as he has a private life and he has to work on the server. So he wouldn't have cared if either Blockwars or Layer Spleef as featured. The only reasonable argument I can think of against this is that many people were complaining that Layer Spleef hasn't been featured for a month if not more. But then again, Camezonda has the power to feature the game manually.
Which he btw also manually did because the system again did not pick it

Reactions: Sweetenerera
D

Deleted member 436996

The game is neither guilty nor innocent, it's a game. What we should focus on is to try to find out if the person who started the thread is really as guilty as they say or is trying to generate some drama. Agree w the rest.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The game is neither guilty nor innocent, it's a game. What we should focus on is to try to find out if the person who started the thread is really as guilty as they say or is trying to generate some drama. Agree w the rest.
I didn't know how else to word it.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Not really, who's guilty? Who's not? How is that gonna help anyway?
The problem we're facing has been present long before the voting threads, but just now has it been identified on a major scale. What I'm trying to say is, potentially many people use alternate accounts to vote for their own suggestion threads. And that's a huge problem considering polls are used to see the community's opinion toward something.
Leave the witch hunt to management, they're the ones who enforce punishments and represent authority anyway.

D

Deleted member 436996

Not really, who's guilty? Who's not? How is that gonna help anyway?
The problem we're facing has been present long before the voting threads, but just now has it been identified on a major scale. What I'm trying to say is, potentially many people use alternate accounts to vote for their own suggestion threads. And that's a huge problem considering polls are used to see the community's opinion toward something.
Leave the witch hunt to management, they're the ones who enforce punishments and represent authority anyway.
The problem of not knowing if he's guilty or not is that it kinda makes Camezonda look really bad if this person's story is true. Agree with the rest, there should be some filter to avoid alt-voting.

Reactions: Eli and Marieke2001
D

Deleted member 347571

Cuz even the Managers are lying about stuff like this lmao

D

Deleted member 59979

I know no one asked for it but here's my take.

I really don't care about who's right and who's wrong although I do believe well known members who I personally know are good people. Personally, I think that arguing about this now is just stupid and just proving that you're lying. If you really wanted Layer Spleef to be featured this much then you wouldn't have said anything. You also wanted have started a load of drama about how you faked votes. Management are far more trustworthy than a couple of random people on the forums who act like they're little children just trying to be funny when they just sound stupid.

Just stop the drama. As Elivat said, the damage has already been done. Stop arguing about this. The forums is supposed to be a place for people to come together and talk about what they like. Don't just run around yelling things about who said what. Just shut up about it and act maturely. There are some people here who just want to come here and have fun and talk to others, to share and discuss things. Let's keep the forums a nice place and I think all of us would like it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom