Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToastMalone__

Aug 1, 2019
So I'm playing eggwars like a normal player and I decide to rush the red team. I get over there break his egg (as he had no defense) I find him, Hit him and thought he fell off. I then realize he did not fall off and is hiding around a bush. Then, while he is cornered in the bush I start to swing at him, midway through fight I get FALSELY banned by auto-cheat. So, after evaluating the situation I find that I have no reason why I was banned but do find the place where I can appeal. I proceed to go to the website listed and I start filling out an appeal. Then when I get to the part where it asks me to enter the appeal code given to me in minecraft I go back and check what is was. I enter it 3 different times and all times it tells me the code was invalid. Please help me out as I was not doing anything wrong, I don't even have a client installed. :(

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Since you got a double ban from Sentinel, try to click in to the other ban that you didn't try yet, since the appeal code most likely belongs to that ban.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom