Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PandaGirl3729

Jan 18, 2018
In the team games, all the pros party together and kill all the others. This is unfair to others. In eggwars 10v10, 7 of the people in the same team are pros, and the other team are not too ok. I think cubecraft should make the pros and noobs together, so we can all have fun.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I don’t think that there is any way that we can actually achieve this. Most of the good players, as you’ve said yourself, are in a party and want to play with each other so that they can get points or wins. We can’t necessarily force them to be split with their friends so that everyone has a chance.

Could there be any other way of separating the inexperienced players and the experienced? Not entirely sure.

D

Deleted member 352903

Everybody borns noob. Flqris and Daveyyy were noobs once. You can learn from pros too. Noobs won’t be noobs all their life ;-;.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Priley

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This is why we should have competitive mode with skill tiers along with the normal mode :) That way "noobs" wouldn't feel like they can't win due to all the "pros" and the "pros" wouldn't have to have teammates that can't help them in the game. That's really the only way this could be fairly fixed.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
No, because nobody is a pro.
uhu yeah totally /s
Just a regular player,
tbh "regular player" on cubecraft = noob
also when you just bought minecraft.
When you just start playing a new game with no prior experience of it, the yes you're a noob and not a "regular player".
At school you also don’t start as a “Noob” and end as a “pro”?
That example isn't even remotely related to a server.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I don’t think that there is any way that we can actually achieve this. Most of the good players, as you’ve said yourself, are in a party and want to play with each other so that they can get points or wins. We can’t necessarily force them to be split with their friends so that everyone has a chance.

Could there be any other way of separating the inexperienced players and the experienced? Not entirely sure.
I suggested back in September that in games that have two teams that every player gets given a team when the game starts rather than being able to pick a side so every game has teams that are balanced enough to start.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
aighty, listen up: Very few people that play on Cube are actually, by definition, a "pro"
Pro is short for professional, which is someone that gets paid for what they do. (hence: profession)

This splitting system makes sense, but is completely unfair for people and this wouldn't be fun whatsoever. I mainly compare this to my school experiences: Whenever they team me up with someone who's absolutely terrible at the class, I have no choice but to carry their weight.
I don't want the server balancing system to be a game where said "noobs" are almost always guaranteed to be carried to a degree by the better players.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
aighty, listen up: Very few people that play on Cube are actually, by definition, a "pro"
Pro is short for professional, which is someone that gets paid for what they do. (hence: profession)
The internet and ppl who make memes gave it another meaning.

Reactions: Lezappen
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom