Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Why? So you can't play with friends? Right now it's heard enough to find a good teammate without being in a party.
I gotta agree with this. I like playing with friends, so it's pretty unfair to stick me on a team with someone random rather than the friend I specifically came online to play with. If anything, this suggestion would just vastly increase the number of cross-teamers in games.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
In the team games, all the pros party together and kill all the others. This is unfair to others. In eggwars 10v10, 7 of the people in the same team are pros, and the other team are not too ok. I think cubecraft should make the pros and noobs together, so we can all have fun.
ugh

I don't see this happening very soon. The "pro's" work really hard to get there and need to practise a lot. Splitting them up so everyone could have fun would be unfair and unrealistic.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
ugh

I don't see this happening very soon. The "pro's" work really hard to get there and need to practise a lot. Splitting them up so everyone could have fun would be unfair and unrealistic.
and it would make the server even less active

Reactions: Priley

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
ugh

But when they all go on one team if all the others are noobs then that'd be 2 eZ 4 them.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If there's not enough other players to make the game balanced then that's an exception and can split the party across the two teams.
How can you know who's good and not in the beginning of the game?
Also, what if there was a party of 2? Do we have to split that up too?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
In the team games, all the pros party together and kill all the others. This is unfair to others. In eggwars 10v10, 7 of the people in the same team are pros, and the other team are not too ok. I think cubecraft should make the pros and noobs together, so we can all have fun.
How? Is that even possible?

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
The only counter in my mind is something that would take a lot of time to do. Firstly, remove all the signs (signs that let you join a game) in the lobby. Replace them with mannequins. When you left click on a mannequin you will be sent to a random map. Now, during this you will be sorted into a game with people who have similar wins/kills.

That's the only way I can think of separating the "pros" from the "noobs".

Flaw: Longer wait time, if you're more experienced in the game.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom