Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Actually, I think it is difficult to join new games because you have to hover your mouse around the selection until you find the map you want to join. I found the sign version better.
The sign version was nice, but with the introduction of new modes, the lobby would have been messy with signs everyone. The new design is to clean up the lobby and make it look sharper and cleaner, and makes future support for more modes if more are added. Imagine 5 different modes, the amount of sign boards would be stupid, confusing and not attractive.

As for wanting to join games with players in, people used to look at the signs and just join the game with the most players in without care of the map, but if you simply punch the armourstand, our systems will automatically put you in a game with the most players without needing scan through all the maps.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
if you simply punch the armourstand, our systems will automatically put you in a game with the most players without needing scan through all the maps.
Small detail, but won't you automatically join the game which starts the first (so the lowest timer)? I don't know, that's what I've always thought.

Reactions: Anthoken

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
The egg placement is a problem on some maps. On oriental you dont need to even guard the eggs because both of them are in the centre and very close to each other.

They should be in corners where you’ll have to divert attention between the two. Its too easy to guard atm.

Its also really hard for people without eggs to make a comeback. I think that if you dont have any eggs left, the ender surge will not effect you. Right now it makes it too hard for aggressive players who dont have eggs to win.

Item rebalance would really supplement this mode I think. It was a little fun, but I didnt find myself enjoying the PvP at all. Either PvP has gotten bland for me or the gapples are too chuggy. I dont play too much MC nowadays, maybe this will change it - I would have adored this mode a few years ago, so maybe with improvements others will too.

Edit : wow this was more fun than I thought. But still, some additions could still make the game better

Last edited:

ShinyYoshi03

Dec 8, 2016
Experimental eggwars that introduce particular eggwars modes? I can only say WOW and the first experiment, "2 eggs for each team" sounds really really cool (and even more challenging which is actually what I like)

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
OH.
Whats that? You want some ideas for different experimental modes you say? Hmmmmmmmmmm how very remarkably t a n t a l i z i n g.

Let me be so kind to just:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-perfect-eggwars-gamemode.209145/

Sorry, but

517.png

(Yes, i know you've already seen this before Cam, but let me just point it out again nonetheless)

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters,

This week we've been working hard to bring you a new EggWars mode and other network improvements!

Experimental EggWars: Double Egg
It's about time EggWars was given a new gamemode, introducing Experimental EggWars! This gamemode rotates around bringing and releasing different and exciting twists to the game without affecting the Normal gamemode. Experimental EggWars can update, add or remove modes at anytime, to keep EggWars fresh and exciting to its players.

The first Experimental mode we're introducing is "Double Egg". It's exactly what it says on the tin, your team now has 2 eggs rather than 1. Double Egg mode is a team only mode and uses the same maps as used in Normal EggWars to spice up the gameplay and strategy. Your team must now protect both of your eggs rather than just the one, it's a challenge, will you be able to protect them?​

View attachment 147065
Two island eggs.
So what's the twist with the egg? Well I'll tell you. When one of your teams eggs is broken, the last remaining egg will create an Ender surge, which will teleport anyone who isn't on your team within a 40 block radius back to their starting island. So you must break an egg and run! Any team members who just lost an egg will receive 3 hearts back if they are within the 30 block surge from their remaining egg.

Remaining eggs' Ender surge.
The main purpose of Experimental EggWars is to test new gamemodes and to keep EggWars fresh, updated and to introduce different strategies and gameplays for everyone to enjoy. There are endless combinations for different EggWars modes, so we'd love to hear your suggestions for different Experimental modes below.
General Network Improvements and Fixes
Along with EggWars we've also been improving the rest of the network!
Global:
-
Released "lobby effect" settings.
- Fixed an issue with changing lobbies resetting the Double Jump setting for Plus users.

PvP Duels:

- Fully removed other duel members death messages.
- Fixed an issue with the duels challenge setting creating a noise of every lobby join.

EggWars:
- Removed Speed Solo.
- Removed the lobby signs and replaced them with armourstands.
- Changed lobby layout.

SkyWars:
- Reduced the refill timer for "Bedtime" from 8 minutes to 4.5 minutes.
- Fixed an issue with the Unstoppable achievement
- Fixed an issue with players obtaining Chorus fruit in cages.

BlockWars:
- Fixed an issue with missing information for the Bamboozler trap block.

We hope you enjoy Experimental EggWars and Double Egg. We'd appreciate your feedback and suggestions below or here.

Wish there where new maps. </3

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Small detail, but won't you automatically join the game which starts the first (so the lowest timer)? I don't know, that's what I've always thought.
You have to put again signs, 1.8's maps are empty so eggwars is dying, it's cool the new update but we need signs again
As the signs will not be returning as the reason behind removing them was perfectly valid for now and the future. To help players get used to the armourstands, we've added a "players waiting" option to each map in EggWars and all of the other join armourstands on our network. If there's one server it tells you the players waiting, but if there's 2, it combines the player count. Hope this makes the transition from signs to armourstands a bit easier :D

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
As the signs will not be returning as the reason behind removing them was perfectly valid for now and the future. To help players get used to the armourstands, we've added a "players waiting" option to each map in EggWars and all of the other join armourstands on our network. If there's one server it tells you the players waiting, but if there's 2, it combines the player count. Hope this makes the transition from signs to armourstands a bit easier :D

RIP Rank Perks.

!CaptainMonoBrow¡

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
chile
www.cubecraft.net
[quote = "TastyCookies, post: 1006341, miembros: 150344"] En realidad, creo que es difícil unir nuevos juegos porque hay que colocar el ratón alrededor de la selección hasta encontrar el mapa que desea unirse. Encontré la versión del letrero mejor. [/ QUOTE]
no ahora se puede selecionar el mapa en las esatuas

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉