Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Expirmental Eggwars... hmm, wonder where this idea came from.

Anyway, cool nonetheless... but what the hell. Haven't been on Cube for a while, but the no signs is a pretty huge turnoff. Can't say the new system is an improvement. Far from, even.

O, and the lobby is rather ugly now. Totally NOT adjusted to the new layout and things displayed. Feels like you just changed some things real quick, without any thought to force everything in there that was needed.

Reactions: Nexyplayz

!CaptainMonoBrow¡

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
chile
www.cubecraft.net
Expirmental Eggwars... hmm, wonder where this idea came from.

Anyway, cool nonetheless... but what the hell. Haven't been on Cube for a while, but the no signs is a pretty huge turnoff. Can't say the new system is an improvement. Far from, even.

O, and the lobby is rather ugly now. Totally NOT adjusted to the new layout and things displayed.
NO si

NOT really now you can all be like iron rank but cubecraft not to warned

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Annnd eggwars is dead. removing the signs is such a bad idea, i cant stand the armor stands, such a stupid move from cubecraft. if i was able too i would get a refund on my rank and never play this server again. heres hoping they add back the signs. but until then i will not be playing.

Nexyplayz

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2017
Palestine
www.youtube.com
so bad update,
I really hate that armor stand,
i prefer the signs much more, and the lobby is very ugly as well..
eggwars was almost dead and with this update it's fully dead..
i'm gonna to stop playing eggwars, until you back it like how it was.

Reactions: BadGuy and Anthoken

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
Well an idea that some friends and I had though about is when you lose an egg the respawn time takes longer. We though 3 Seconds with 2 eggs and 6 seconds with 1 egg, as a bit of a punishment for losing a egg but not a big punishment

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
The sign version was nice, but with the introduction of new modes, the lobby would have been messy with signs everyone. The new design is to clean up the lobby and make it look sharper and cleaner, and makes future support for more modes if more are added. Imagine 5 different modes, the amount of sign boards would be stupid, confusing and not attractive.

As for wanting to join games with players in, people used to look at the signs and just join the game with the most players in without care of the map, but if you simply punch the armourstand, our systems will automatically put you in a game with the most players without needing scan through all the maps.
WHAT HAPPENED TO SPEED SOLO you killed them thats what!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom