Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Nice job! I hope this video was helpful to others as well as myself! Keep up the fun work CCG!

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
this eula is crazy and i understand why evreyone is angry. it is not cubecrafts fault! it is mojangs he is right. Cubecraft games is the best server i have ever played on and is still getting better. Realms is a ripoff and they wont make much money using it becasue people make there own server. i just play on cubecraft and my own private server with my friends. After 1.8 comes out maybe they will let servers be the way they were, the way they should be. I hope that mojang fixes everything soon or they will get thousands of complaints daily.

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
image.jpg

Jesus Caceres

Aug 2, 2014
Friend I need help, I received a van operator but not yet as I baneron and had just bought a $ 250 obsidian balia return me the money?

KHkyleKH

May 6, 2014
Still wasting our money tbh. Because if we can buy stuff with in game points then we wouldn't of wanted to donate.

KHkyleKH

May 6, 2014
But it's not ccg's fault it's Mojang's fault, everyone complain to Mojang, be nice but make a point that you don't like the rules set for the servers, if enough people complain Mojang has no choice but to put things back how they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom