Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry #2

Jul 4, 2014
Somewhere
Hah, I would rather die than say that.
I can name a few people that think I'm cool. Markvanv, raeblue, orange Bernard, awesome2385, and hyprvex121(not on forums and hardly ever plays but is still my friend),and gamerguy2506. All of these people have one thing in common...aren't bullies so stop bullying people emiraati. And every one else that bullied any one of these guys STOP BULLING. All the cool peeps are my friends.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
I can name a few people that think I'm cool. Markvanv, raeblue, orange Bernard, awesome2385, and hyprvex121(not on forums and hardly ever plays but is still my friend),and gamerguy2506. All of these people have one thing in common...aren't bullies so stop bullying people emiraati. And every one else that bullied any one of these guys STOP BULLING. All the cool peeps are my friends.
I can name a lot of people who think you're a pedo, but I won't.

Now please get on topic

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
I have a lot more things to say to you... But I don't want another warning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom