Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
Hi there, I play on Bedrock and have not found a way to become ranked without paying. Can you let me know how you did this?
Enter Bing or Microsoft Edge. Sign in to your Microsoft account. Click the medallion. Get points. Spend points on Xbox money. Spend Xbox money on Minecoins. Spend Minecoins on Rank.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Yes, OP is no fun at all. But somehow everyone likes it, most stone ranks as well probably so making it possible to vote for everyone wont solve your problem. (I'm now ignoring the fact that you suggest to remove cubecraft's source of income which makes it possible for the server to exist.)

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
Hi there, I play on Bedrock and have not found a way to become ranked without paying. Can you let me know how you did this?

np, its really simple
1. go to this website: https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/
2. sign in with your Microsoft account(I use the same one for my xbox)
3. click earn and redeem points at the top of the page
4. after that you should get a pop-up and your address bar should say: https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/welcometour
(it should show you the redeem area during the tour, if not it is on the rewards points homepage underneath the user's picture/icon)
5. after collecting enough points go to the redeem area(https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/)
and search: xbox gift card

let me know if you need any more clarification
Capture.PNG

smax897

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2020
North Korea
I disagree because cubecraft needs the money to run the server. Why would you buy a rank if you can already vote etc.?

So you can get abilities and kits easier. This is the case on virtually every other major server.

It's also especially important to consider that there can often be three, four, or five ranked players per lobby - therefore it would seem that Cubecraft get plenty of money from them.

If you don't have a rank, there's no reason not to join us. We have every right to decide how our server is run as ranked players do.

If you do have a rank, I ask that you please consider those unranked members that no longer get to play the EggWars modes they want because of the sheer quantity of ranked votes.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I agree with the original post, the current system is not equal. The problem isn't just limited to votes either, in duels non-ranks can't even select kits! What kind of server does this?

Cubecraft have it all wrong. They are essentially saying "donate to us and your playing experience will be better" when actually they should use the model much more successful servers use, where the playing experience is just, fair and excellent, and you may choose to donate to the server due to you being happy with it.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I agree with the original post, the current system is not equal. The problem isn't just limited to votes either, in duels non-ranks can't even select kits! What kind of server does this?

Cubecraft have it all wrong. They are essentially saying "donate to us and your playing experience will be better" when actually they should use the model much more successful servers use, where the playing experience is just, fair and excellent, and you may choose to donate to the server due to you being happy with it.
There are just about 12 people fighting duels, if you can choose which kit it takes hella time to join a game, because probably some gamemodes are less populair then others.
And voting isn't necessarily bad for the server. It has always been this way, also when the server was on its peek in 2016. It did work, it works and it gives the server income. And it doesn't change the gameplay if you don't have a rank. I didn't have one untill last august, and before that I played years without a rank and it doesn't change to much. The most populair gamemode will win. And under newer and most unranks that is op. So if u give unranks also voting capability, I think the number of times it will be overpowered will be higher even more then now.
I also hate op because I prefer faster gameplay. But the way to solve it is not to take this voting system (which allways worked) away.

Reactions: FnigePython

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
There are just about 12 people fighting duels, if you can choose which kit it takes hella time to join a game, because probably some gamemodes are less populair then others.
And voting isn't necessarily bad for the server. It has always been this way, also when the server was on its peek in 2016. It did work, it works and it gives the server income. And it doesn't change the gameplay if you don't have a rank. I didn't have one untill last august, and before that I played years without a rank and it doesn't change to much. The most populair gamemode will win. And under newer and most unranks that is op. So if u give unranks also voting capability, I think the number of times it will be overpowered will be higher even more then now.
I also hate op because I prefer faster gameplay. But the way to solve it is not to take this voting system (which allways worked) away.

Exactly giving everyone a chance to vote would make OP come up more often maybe who bought the thing can get 3x voting power or something like that idk but even then OP is liked by most people so that wouldnt really help out.

smax897

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2020
North Korea

Thank you for the reply, it is one of the highest-quality ones I have seen.

I also remember that voting was in place when the server was at its peak - however, we also have to consider that there were FAR more lobbies available, and a much smaller number of ranked players. Back then, a ranked player was few and far between. People who wanted OP could go and find a lobby with a ranked player, and people who wanted normal were content (Regarding hardcore, the situation was still far from ideal). Nowadays this has changed. There are a much larger proportion of ranked players to unrankeds, so anything except OP has become a rarity.
You say that most unrankeds would vote for OP. Perhaps this is true, perhaps this isn't. Until a comprehensive poll is taken or votes for all are granted, we won't know for sure. I disagree with you, since I believe the types of player who buys a rank and votes for OP happens to be very different from the average player. I of course have seen unranked players in lobbies asking for OP. I have also seen an equal number ask for normal. I have also seen players ask for hardcore.
Shouldn't we let all these different types of players voice their opinion, and let them play what they really want to play?

So, I disagree with your conclusion that reforming the voting system is not the answer.
I agree with you that it worked perfectly well in the heyday of EggWars, but now the situation has changed.

Please, you must consider this - everyone should have the right to decide how they want to play. Either votes should be granted to all, or OP, normal, hardcore lobbies should be segregated.

Reactions: Teddy1424

Teddy1424

Sep 16, 2016

I also remember that voting was in place when the server was at its peak - however, we also have to consider that there were FAR more lobbies available, and a much smaller number of ranked players. Back then, a ranked player was few and far between. People who wanted OP could go and find a lobby with a ranked player, and people who wanted normal were content (Regarding hardcore, the situation was still far from ideal). Nowadays this has changed. There are a much larger proportion of ranked players to unrankeds, so anything except OP has become a rarity.
You say that most unrankeds would vote for OP. Perhaps this is true, perhaps this isn't. Until a comprehensive poll is taken or votes for all are granted, we won't know for sure. I disagree with you, since I believe the types of player who buys a rank and votes for OP happens to be very different from the average player. I of course have seen unranked players in lobbies asking for OP. I have also seen an equal number ask for normal. I have also seen players ask for hardcore.
Shouldn't we let all these different types of players voice their opinion, and let them play what they really want to play?

So, I disagree with your conclusion that reforming the voting system is not the answer.
I agree with you that it worked perfectly well in the heyday of EggWars, but now the situation has changed.

Please, you must consider this - everyone should have the right to decide how they want to play. Either votes should be granted to all, or OP, normal, hardcore lobbies should be segregated.
Perhaps a removal of a voting system may be better as ComicCastle suggested in her poll. Instead in place, we have lobbies separating the gamemodes like Hypixel does. Food for though, nothing more.

Reactions: smax897

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Perhaps a removal of a voting system may be better as ComicCastle suggested in her poll. Instead in place, we have lobbies separating the gamemodes like Hypixel does. Food for though, nothing more.
3 different gamemodes equals that the waiting time take much longer. There are on average (I can be mistaken here) about 600 players in eggwars, and then that devided between 1.8 and 1.9. Basic is the least populair, and op the most. So it can take a lot of time to wait for a game to start. Yes you can join you're favorite gamemode, but it takes some time.

Reactions: Drakie❤

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands

True that back in the time there were fewer ranks. But the lobby's are still big enough (or go to discord) to find a group of players who also love normal, and then you join with them a game. A friend of mine and me both have diamond and plus. So our votes count for 4. It doesn't matter almost any time how many people join. Most of the time 1 player wants the same vote so we have 5 votes. Good luck beating that. So you need to find a group of about 6 players with a rank, and you'll probably get your favorite vote.

I know that saying most unranked players prefer op is perhaps not true. But as someone with a rank, I always and every game get messages from multiple people in the who say: vote op, please choose op, dont do normal: vote op and so on. The people who like OP are at least the loudest.

About the gamemodes being segregated: 3 different gamemodes equals that the waiting time take much longer. There are on average (I can be mistaken here) about 600 players in eggwars, and then that devided between 1.8 and 1.9. Basic is the least populair, and op the most. So it can take a lot of time to wait for a game to start. Yes you can join you're favorite gamemode, but it takes some time. Plus, you'll probably keep fighting the same players, which can be annoying (or ez wins).

Yes I consider it that it might be a bit unfair, but I just don't think so. You can make like a discord eggwars group for people who prefer normal votes. Make a party and play games with some of them (if they are ranked of course), so you are probs able to play normal.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
why does someone who is network banned still manage to play eggwars

Now I understand why the post was as verbose as it was

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom