• Yes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No (post why)

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters

SpecForxaGaming:3

Nov 18, 2014
47º Interestellar Turian Fleet.
I was making a story,about how did the man bring destrucction to the world,in a part of the story (cuz i have post a while story) about in 2022,when the world football cup is in usa Rusia and China (because they had an secret alliance) seen the best oportunity to kill their enemys; USA and UK,as they were alliance in the 2ww. China start to make a Holocaust agaist the English speakers comunity,even if you speak english you were killed,The UN was located in USa,so UN couldn't apply for a marcial court agaisn't Rusia and China. So in the pass of years,it was forbiben to speak english,write in english and stuff,so english become a dead language.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I was making a story,about how did the man bring destrucction to the world,in a part of the story (cuz i have post a while story) about in 2022,when the world football cup is in usa Rusia and China (because they had an secret alliance) seen the best oportunity to kill their enemys; USA and UK,as they were alliance in the 2ww. China start to make a Holocaust agaist the English speakers comunity,even if you speak english you were killed,The UN was located in USa,so UN couldn't apply for a marcial court agaisn't Rusia and China. So in the pass of years,it was forbiben to speak english,write in english and stuff,so english become a dead language.
A dead language is when no one speaks it anymore. There's a difference between the alteration of a language, and a dead language. But even if English was a "dead" language like you think it is, it doesn't change the fact that you're speaking it wrong.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I learn English, unlike you who apparently uses Google Translate. So instead of worrying about me, worry about yourself. You'll need the time to improve upon your language instead of criticizing others.

(I want first to say i dont speak english so good,english is a dead language)
You wrote your short story a while ago, but you declared that English was dead when you made this thread. So explain how I'm the one who doesn't learn in "Language" class?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom