Should enemys drop what resources they have

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Just to be sure, idk if this is a thing on java, probably not but ive never played it so maybe its different.

so i dont really play eggwars for a bunch of reasons i wont get into, but i tried a few games and kinda found it annoying that people dont drop their resources when they die. Id go to mid, kill the guy who took all the resources and then get nada (nothing). it just kinda makes the game even more slower than it is cause you have to wait for all the resources to respawn.

To be fair idk the meta of eggwars and i could be an idiot and this could be really unbalanced, but it would make sense for them to at least drop what resources they have so that their is a reward better than final kills and satisfaction.

And if this becomes a thing gravestones either shouldnt exist or they despawn in like 1 minute and can be broken.

Reactions: Violentcreeper7

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I don't know what to think about this, as it can be OP and might unbalance the game.
I'm waiting for others opinions ;p

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

Violentcreeper7

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
My HP Laptop On my Desk
Just to be sure, idk if this is a thing on java, probably not but ive never played it so maybe its different.

so i dont really play eggwars for a bunch of reasons i wont get into, but i tried a few games and kinda found it annoying that people dont drop their resources when they die. Id go to mid, kill the guy who took all the resources and then get nada (nothing). it just kinda makes the game even more slower than it is cause you have to wait for all the resources to respawn.

To be fair idk the meta of eggwars and i could be an idiot and this could be really unbalanced, but it would make sense for them to at least drop what resources they have so that their is a reward better than final kills and satisfaction.

And if this becomes a thing gravestones either shouldnt exist or they despawn in like 1 minute and can be broken.
i would like it

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom