Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Enderpearls be available in Normal mode in Eggwars???

• Yeah! That would be great!

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Nah! I prefer it without...

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
Personally I love ender peals because they are a very effective way of combatting camping. There price is high yet worth while. Personally I think they should be available in normal mode! I am not trying to convince people just wondering what you guys think! Please vote and leave kind feedback!

Thanks, Retraxx.

Disclaimer: I know this thread has probably been created before but I havnt seen it so I'm just asking...

Pros:
- Combat camping
- Novelty Item
- Saves time
- Stratigic alternative
- Well requested

Cons:
- Expensive
- Reduces need for exciting bridging
- Divided opinions
Yes but they should cost two stacks of diamonds

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
So they should implement something, that won't even make it to the actual game, just because they want to test it?
I think that's a waste of time if anything.
having the ability to have many people test and voice their opinions on something is far superior to a closed echo chamber of devs that talk like friends and wouldnt want to disagree (not saying its like that for the devs i have no idea, its just a strawman for the sake of a point)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
having the ability to have many people test and voice their opinions on something is far superior to a closed echo chamber of devs that talk like friends and wouldnt want to disagree (not saying its like that for the devs i have no idea, its just a strawman for the sake of a point)
The idea is fine, but the effort put into is isn't really worth it.
It's best to leave it over to the staff to decide whether to add it or not.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Wow this thread is super long... I'm sorry that it has been asked before... It is clearly a well requested issue resolution... If you want to voice your opinion please base it on facts and not chance, as somepeople have been doing.

If you didn't know already there are 2 slots for a payment. Why can't we make it like 1.5 stacks of diamonds using the 2 slots?

Please stay kind and polite about your comments. This is not a game breaker it is simply a helpful or unhelpful addition.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
cube should make a test server for radical changes to prove forum ideas and see how they affect the game (like League of Legend's PBE (public beta environment)
This is not on topic but WOW... AWESOME idea! Please make a thread for this!

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
^ it would ruin the fun of sneaking on eggs, bridge building and would cause more campers to camp on their egg.

How would it ruin the fun? You can still sneak on eggs and bridge build - it's still a quick, valid method to use for rushing. You don't have to wait to get enderpearls, play the game however you want to. The enderpearls would be so expensive and hard to get that bridge building, rushing and/or sneaking in would still remain the most commonly used methods of attacking bases.

All the enderpearls would do is add a solution of combating campers in the case that they wont stop bow spamming, which makes all the other methods damn near impossible.

Reactions: Chimpeeze

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
The epearl is used to prevent campers from sniping people off bridges. If you use an epearl not under those circumstances you either fell off the map or are wasting diamonds.

For the suggestion, I think it should cost more than 64 diamonds, but that is impossible to do with the villager (doesn't recognize both trade slots) so I would think 20-32 emeralds for an epearl would be fair considering how slow emeralds spawn if you don't upgrade the gen
Some maps don't have an emerald gen so if this was implemented it would be for some maps not all

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
No one steal my thread idea .<.
They just really need to add enderpearks or test them out to see how it affects the flow, maybe making them 128dia(or with emeralds where applicable(not 128emeralds that's 18 minutes per)) and only purchasable from middle
If it's the most op opItem it should be the most difficult task to get them. (As someone said earlier it should be a risk not just 15 minutes arming somewhere)

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Why does everyone think enderpearls are so OP? Think about it. All they do is let you teleport somewhere once. Then that's it - you cant use the same enderpearl twice... There's also the fact that if you misjudge your throw you could miss the island altogether, fall short of the island only to hit the bottom of it and drop hopelessly into the void, or land somewhere in sight of the whole enemy team and then you've got a big fight to deal with. 64 diamonds per enderpearl is a suitable price in my opinion.

These items only help you move around, they don't help you in combat unless you are trying to retreat - and if you do retreat, the enemy has chance to regroup, reheal & rearm etc.

So basically, enderpearls aren't really OP if you think about it.

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
Why does everyone think enderpearls are so OP? Think about it. All they do is let you teleport somewhere once. Then that's it - you cant use the same enderpearl twice... There's also the fact that if you misjudge your throw you could miss the island altogether, fall short of the island only to hit the bottom of it and drop hopelessly into the void, or land somewhere in sight of the whole enemy team and then you've got a big fight to deal with. 64 diamonds per enderpearl is a suitable price in my opinion.

These items only help you move around, they don't help you in combat unless you are trying to retreat - and if you do retreat, the enemy has chance to regrooup, reheal & rearm etc.

what if you finally bridge to someones island that has had no egg for the most part of the game, they've fully geared now and you are about to reach them, now because they could buy enderpearls they just hop to the next island.
thats why the shop cant just 'sell' them for tokens.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
what if you finally bridge to someones island that has had no egg for the most part of the game, they've fully geared now and you are about to reach them, now because they could buy enderpearls they just hop to the next island.
thats why the shop cant just 'sell' them for tokens.

If this idea was to get implemented, there would only be 1 villager that sells the enderpearls at mid. So this situation wouldn't happen.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House

These items only help you move around, they don't help you in combat unless you are trying to retreat - and if you do retreat, the enemy has chance to regroup, reheal & rearm etc.

Still no. Bomb jumping and speed mode would still work much better, as they're more risky and / or it's entirely seperate.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom