Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hey everyone,

I'm sure everyone is having a great time what with all the hype of this new game mode. I'm sure it is simple like run away from the ender and get papers or something. However, there is no explanation to this game. In every other game mode lobby there is a detailed explanation why did you stop here?

~ DreamFudge

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well most players already know how the game works due to having played it last Halloween. Besides having to ask an gfx artist to make something that will only be around for like 1 - 2 weeks is a waste of time and money in my opinion.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Additionally to all this there is an in-depth description of how the game works on our frontpage of the forums.

Cubecrafttalk

Novice Member
May 23, 2019
I havent found a single paper, what do these look like? Are they not like the paper item in normal minecraft?

CoolGamer003

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2019
Psv jo19
I havent found a single paper, what do these look like? Are they not like the paper item in normal minecraft?
They're item frames with paper notes :)

yeah same

Reactions: Cubecrafttalk
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom