Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should it be 5 Emeralds/Diamonds or More?

• 5 Emeralds/Diamonds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Vono34

Mar 31, 2016
There could possibly be a way to add a section in the villagers that could be called "Enchanter" and it could have books with enchants in it. Some possible trading options could be:
For Hardcore Mode:
5 Emeralds -------> Sharpness 2 Book.
5 Emeralds -------> Protection 2 Book.

5 Diamonds -------> Protection 1 Book.
5 Diamonds -------> Sharpness 1 Book.

For Normal Mode:
5 Emeralds -------> Sharpness 4 Book.
5 Emeralds -------> Protection 4 Book.

5 Diamonds -------> Protection 3 Book.
5 Diamonds -------> Sharpness 3 Book.

The way to apply the books on your weapon would be to get an anvil, which could cost 32 Iron/Gold in Normal mode, and 64 Iron/Gold in Hardcore Mode. To apply books onto items in anvils, you need XP. A possible way to receive XP could be a new trade in the villager under Misc. and it could be like 16 Gold for 8 XP Bottles. Or another way to get XP is off of kills.

Thanks for reading!!! - oJones

Reactions: WaffleHouse

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
That would make it too OP. It's already difficult to kill someone in prot 5 armor in OP mode. Having enchants makes it pseudo-OP. It's easier to make prot 5 if the player controls multiple diamond and gold generators (= easy anvil and cheaper prot 4 books). I'd say maximum of prot 1 and sharp 1 in UHC and prot/sharp 2 in normal without the anvil in both modes.

Reactions: TheFastBowler

WaffleHouse

Mar 28, 2016
The Commonwealth, Vault 111
What if the map doesn't have emeralds?

Maybe for the maps that don't have emeralds, change the price from emeralds to diamonds, and multiply it by 2.
Example:

For Hardcore Mode:
10 Diamonds -------> Sharpness 2 Book.
10 Diamonds -------> Protection 2 Book.

For Normal Mode:
10 Emeralds -------> Sharpness 4 Book.
10 Emeralds -------> Protection 4 Book.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
What if the map doesn't have emeralds?

Maybe for the maps that don't have emeralds, change the price from emeralds to diamonds, and multiply it by 2.
Example:

For Hardcore Mode:
10 Diamonds -------> Sharpness 2 Book.
10 Diamonds -------> Protection 2 Book.

For Normal Mode:
10 Emeralds -------> Sharpness 4 Book.
10 Emeralds -------> Protection 4 Book.
I've never upgraded an emerald gen, but from what I know, the 15 seconds you wait for 1 emerald with a level 1 emerald gen (think it's 10 sec for level 2) is equivalent to 6 diamonds (4 if comparing level 2 emerald to level 3 diamond) from a level 3 gen. I'd say quadruple the price for diamonds and I've also explained above why too much protection and sharpness is not a good idea for normal/UHC eggwars.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
No, because this would be too OP.
Especially for hardcore, since it is supposdd to be hardcore and the only enchant is on a pickaxe.
Normal, i think we should just leave it alone.

Also i dont like introducing "enchanting stuff" into eggwars, i think they should leave the game as is for now.
(Another iron gen on Kingdom would be great though :))

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
In my opinion, enchantments don't belong in Eggwars in modes other than OP mode.
I like it the current way, as you can always see what the player has, and what enchantments they could have.
If you see enchanted armor in OP, it's obviously protection 5.
There are some special items, with their own enchants, but those are for fun and limited to 5 maps.

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Adding enchantments into hardcore and normal mode will make it a non-hardcore and non-normal game. Overpowered should be the only gamemode with enchantments, that is what it is called overpowered for in my opinion.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
That sounds really long... I would not go to that hassle

To apply the enchants you need an anvil, and for an anvil you need 32, but you'd need experience bottles, and for experience bottles for that you need 16 gold...

Anyway it sound really op, and I don't think most people would go out of their way for this, as they say, "if ain't broke, don't fix it"

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono
DID I MENTION... NO

Daniel200629

Jun 27, 2016
Mehico
I think this would make it too OP. For example you are playing Normal mode and you are the only one that has iron Armour and the other people have leather armour then you get Sharpness 4 on your diamond sword (that you have) you could just 3 or 4 hit someone and then he is dead:(

Reactions: Injunction
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom