Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
1) I don't see anything wrong with respawn timer. It gives the player who's trying to break the egg a chance to actually break it. You can come prepare, but that doesn't work out in most games. Most maps have the player spawn near the egg, making it almost impossible. Especially in teams.
The only issue is they give you the ability to spectate even if it is just for 3 seconds. Eggwars requires stealth at sometimes or always but if you can spectate around your island really quickly you could find someone sneaking around on your island which won't be really cool.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
The only issue is they give you the ability to spectate even if it is just for 3 seconds. Eggwars requires stealth at sometimes or always but if you can spectate around your island really quickly you could find someone sneaking around on your island which won't be really cool.

3 Seconds to spectate isn't much. I highly doubt you'll find something in that amount of time.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
3 Seconds to spectate isn't much. I highly doubt you'll find something in that amount of time.
You could easily fly around your egg like a mad man in multiple angels searching + You could die again to gain extra searching time and start searching in a different area.
I would prefer if you just got a black screen for 3 seconds.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
You could easily fly around your egg like a mad man in multiple angels searching + You could die again to gain extra searching time and start searching in a different area.
I would prefer if you just got a black screen for 3 seconds.

Well, ghosting has been a slight issue. But even if you didn't noticed someone mining your egg, when you do, it's probably too late. You could start searching in other areas, but meh. What are you going to find anyways.

gekje99

Feb 16, 2016
i think if they replace the hardend clay back to sandstone is nice to play
why:
you can hide in the place from the egg
sandstone is faster to break than hardendclay
and you dont know from witch team anyone is
now you see the collor and you know that team build a bridge to your island

Erwin's

Sep 24, 2016
When i hear this:
Fuck_Yea__in_HD_by_CrusierPL.png

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty
I love this update! I find the new shop much different from before, and it makes it 10 times easier for players to get their item without having to click through low level items that they don't need anymore. I have played Eggwars for a really long time, so I am used to the old shop. It is great that there is an option in the shop settings to go back to the old shop. I will be using the old shop for now! I think the new generator signs look perfect. How did you guys make those?! As for the respawning, I think it is a great way to balance the game out better. Thanks for the perfect update!:D

- MikeDaKing

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I should know by now that if I go away from home for a bit there will definitely be an update, this is like the 3rd or 4th time now xD When I'm back home though I'll definitely be trying this out, it looks great :D

ahmed967

Sep 4, 2016
this update killed eggwars now its look like an cracked server everything in this update is bad only armour colour the best thing - under sea mid making it bigger made the map sucks please make it like before or give us an option to play old eggwars or the new eggwars or remove the new update - i suggest next time if you guys want to make an update make a vote !! thats will be fair for all of us and adding nothing for eggwars will let it best eggwars for ever (with the old one ) ty for reading
name in game : ahmed967
Eggwars Pro player

ahmed967

Sep 4, 2016
also forget to tell u that its now look likes bedwars so please make it like before

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I just want to say, I have respect for the devs and understand that updates take a lot of work, but this update has turned me away from the game. Eggwars was my favorite game, but it's too much like bedwars now. There's not enough of that original eggwars vibe anymore. This is the first update I've disliked, and I'm pretty sad about it.

In fact, this update made eggwars unplayable for me. I'm very sad that my favorite game was ruined. :(

Last edited:

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Saw the update on discord at first and all I saw was rubic's tnt, got me very upset at the update, after reading this looks like an amazing one, gg staff :D

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
Cool map, bad anti-cheat, honestly it's really, really bad. My friend was on a vanilla client, sitting on a gold gen, and he literally just got banned for a week out of no where. On top of that, it can't even really catch hackers. Boo, screw the anti cheat.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom