Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hub3rt

Feb 3, 2017
I propose to add the level 4 diamond to match the image because if you see the generator in the image puts 4 levels but only this have until level 3View attachment 134205
It could be that this level 4 is only available in op mode or something like that That this level 4 will go from 2.5 to 1.5 or 2 seconds

When I made the Generator Art, I made them all consistent on purpose A) Because it looked wrong having generators that only went unto 3 with others going all the way to 4 and B) I spoke to @rubik_cube_man and we decided that in future we MIGHT add Level 4 to everything, so now the art is there ready.

Hope this answers it, but as @CREAM suggested, make a thread if you want to see this adding! https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/create-thread

:cube_light: Hope that helps! :cube_light:

Reactions: Efcluke95

JAIR133

Oct 22, 2016
Peru
[QUter you die, you’re a spectator. This gives you as a player trying to break an egg, a chance to get in there and destroy it without annoying players trying to kill you every other second. After you’ve respawned, we’ve kept the grace period, however it’s slightly different… :eek: The grace period will last for 10 seconds, however if during these 10 seconds you choose to hit someone, you loose your invulnerability.

Maps
Build team says “Hello”!

Also, they gave me these… o_O

Speed - Boldore (Team)
Rock and roll and get fighting!
View attachment 134035

Speed - Troy (Team)
You and this map... I ship it! I don't care, i ship it!
View attachment 134037

Speed - Olimpo (Solo)
If you don't like this map... our apollo-gees
View attachment 134038

Huts (Team)
Jabba would feel at home here
View attachment 134041

Construction (Solo)
What a re-construction!
View attachment 134042

Summary
So generally, there’s quite a lot of small changes that we’ve made in this update (as you can see by the oversized changelog below). We hope you enjoy the update and we’re open to all suggestions!

We also have a sale going on at the moment at https://store.cubecraft.net/ so feel free to hop over there and get yourself a cheeky rank. ;)

• Teams without players don’t have eggs.
  • Solo games now display that a player won, rather than the team colour.
  • Removed speed effect from Speed EggWars.
  • Generators now share their produce between the players nearby.
  • Added a 3 second respawn timer.
  • You’re now invincible for 10 seconds after respawning, however this is instantly removed if you hit someone.
  • Armour is now coloured to match your team’s colour
  • Sandstone has been replaced with stained clay, and glass with stained glass, which matches the colour of your team.
  • Removed glowstone due to it being useless.
  • The main page in the shop now has a better layout.
  • Death messages are now more fancy.
  • You can place blocks directly onto eggs, no more annoying “you cannot break your own egg”
  • Generators now have awesome looking images above them. They look so much better than boring signs!
  • Emerald shop items have been edited to better fit the mode you’re in.
  • Emerald generators now work with players in a larger range.
  • The progress of an Emerald generator goes down slower when there is nobody nearby.
  • Knockback items have been removed from map specific items.
  • The price of the punch bow has been increased from 12 diamonds to 25 diamonds.
  • Text above the shop has been changed to match the style we use in other places.
  • A new shop design which enables quicker shopping, you can still use the old version by swapping to classic mode (This can be done in the settings menu in the bottom right of the shop).
  • Shift clicking in a villager trading menu, will no longer fill your inventory full of items that do not stack.
  • Shift clicking on certain items in the quick shop, will purchase as many of that item as that you can afford.
  • When upgrading a generator currency is removed from the smallest stack. This means your inventory is not cluttered with half sized stacks.
  • The level at which blocks are allowed to be placed has been raised to help prevent camping under maps.
  • The colour of the fireworks when you upgrade a generator now match the colour of the currency.
  • Added highly requested Ender Pearls into normal mode, normal items for 64 diamonds
  • Changed the message when you can’t afford to upgrade a generator to tell you how much of a resource you need.
  • Nerfed Golden Shell kit by removing golden helmet and golden leggings.
  • Updated outdated sign information in the pre-lobby.
  • In the pre-lobby changed bedrock to wool colours under the eggs.
  • Tweaked armour stands in the main lobby.
  • Speed EggWars:
    • Added solo map: Olimpo
    • Added 2 team map: Troy, Boldore
  • Normal EggWars
    • Added team map: Huts
    • Made the middle larger and flatter in UnderDaSea and lowered starting gold generator from 2 to 1
    • Removed team map: Minions
    • Added Solo map: Revamped Construction, Lower played count from 12 to 8. Lowered cranes and put them on an angle, added more land mass to middle, moved all gens on starter island so they’re in one area, moved islands closer together.
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 134056

Hello CubeCrafters!

Today, we’re releasing an eggcelent EggWars update! This update is heavily built around the features that you as a community have requested.

Better Shop
The Villager Shop has been useful but the old villager has been fired. We're replaced him with Ben, the new villager in charge of selling you resources at your time of need. Finding items you want is now a lot quicker and the layout should be much easier to find that sword you need before someone destroys your egg, not after!

“But I preferred the old shop!?!?1”
OK ok... We didn't fire the old villager, we just swapped him out. Should you want to use the older version of the shop you can choose to switch back for specific categories in the shop settings. Simple. If you prefer the new version for armour but the old version for blocks you can do that.

One other issue that players had when purchasing items in a hurry was the accidental bulk buy. We've all been there, when you shift click on a leather cap and end up with 60 of them. Well no more! We've added a simple feature that buys certain items one at a time or in set quantities for items like blocks and food.

Shop Items
Ender Pearls, Ender Pearls, Ender Pearls… They’ve been quite a topic of discussion, and after an amazing one sided poll, we’ve chosen to add Ender Pearls into EggWars. (Normal mode, Normal items).

The punch bow (OF DOOM) has also been quite a hot topic, so we’ve also decided to bump the price of the bow to 25 diamonds, to help reduce camping and make it more of an "end of game" item. (Normal mode, Normal items).

Better Generators

We felt like upgrading our generators. The signs were… *meh*... We felt that they could do with an improvement to help make them stand out, so that’s what we did! Generators now display an awesome animated image showing their status.

We also heard your complaints that there are always players who just be hog the generators, preventing others getting any resources… So we made some changes, we call it "APSS" or Awesome Produce Sharing System. If two people are standing next to a generator, the produce of it will be evenly split between them. No more: “Y U GET ALL THE IRON (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻”

Respawning
Anyone else had that annoying time trying to break an egg, where the player on their island keeps respawning, and trying to kill you with nothing but their fist, but the grace period means you can’t hit them? Do not fear! We’ve added a respawn timer. This means that for 3 seconds after you die, you’re a spectator. This gives you as a player trying to break an egg, a chance to get in there and destroy it without annoying players trying to kill you every other second. After you’ve respawned, we’ve kept the grace period, however it’s slightly different… :eek: The grace period will last for 10 seconds, however if during these 10 seconds you choose to hit someone, you loose your invulnerability.

Maps
Build team says “Hello”!

Also, they gave me these… o_O

Speed - Boldore (Team)
Rock and roll and get fighting!
View attachment 134035

Speed - Troy (Team)
You and this map... I ship it! I don't care, i ship it!
View attachment 134037

Speed - Olimpo (Solo)
If you don't like this map... our apollo-gees
View attachment 134038

Huts (Team)
Jabba would feel at home here
View attachment 134041

Construction (Solo)
What a re-construction!
View attachment 134042

Summary
So generally, there’s quite a lot of small changes that we’ve made in this update (as you can see by the oversized changelog below). We hope you enjoy the update and we’re open to all suggestions!

We also have a sale going on at the moment at https://store.cubecraft.net/ so feel free to hop over there and get yourself a cheeky rank. ;)

• Teams without players don’t have eggs.
  • Solo games now display that a player won, rather than the team colour.
  • Removed speed effect from Speed EggWars.
  • Generators now share their produce between the players nearby.
  • Added a 3 second respawn timer.
  • You’re now invincible for 10 seconds after respawning, however this is instantly removed if you hit someone.
  • Armour is now coloured to match your team’s colour
  • Sandstone has been replaced with stained clay, and glass with stained glass, which matches the colour of your team.
  • Removed glowstone due to it being useless.
  • The main page in the shop now has a better layout.
  • Death messages are now more fancy.
  • You can place blocks directly onto eggs, no more annoying “you cannot break your own egg”
  • Generators now have awesome looking images above them. They look so much better than boring signs!
  • Emerald shop items have been edited to better fit the mode you’re in.
  • Emerald generators now work with players in a larger range.
  • The progress of an Emerald generator goes down slower when there is nobody nearby.
  • Knockback items have been removed from map specific items.
  • The price of the punch bow has been increased from 12 diamonds to 25 diamonds.
  • Text above the shop has been changed to match the style we use in other places.
  • A new shop design which enables quicker shopping, you can still use the old version by swapping to classic mode (This can be done in the settings menu in the bottom right of the shop).
  • Shift clicking in a villager trading menu, will no longer fill your inventory full of items that do not stack.
  • Shift clicking on certain items in the quick shop, will purchase as many of that item as that you can afford.
  • When upgrading a generator currency is removed from the smallest stack. This means your inventory is not cluttered with half sized stacks.
  • The level at which blocks are allowed to be placed has been raised to help prevent camping under maps.
  • The colour of the fireworks when you upgrade a generator now match the colour of the currency.
  • Added highly requested Ender Pearls into normal mode, normal items for 64 diamonds
  • Changed the message when you can’t afford to upgrade a generator to tell you how much of a resource you need.
  • Nerfed Golden Shell kit by removing golden helmet and golden leggings.
  • Updated outdated sign information in the pre-lobby.
  • In the pre-lobby changed bedrock to wool colours under the eggs.
  • Tweaked armour stands in the main lobby.
  • Speed EggWars:
    • Added solo map: Olimpo
    • Added 2 team map: Troy, Boldore
  • Normal EggWars
    • Added team map: Huts
    • Made the middle larger and flatter in UnderDaSea and lowered starting gold generator from 2 to 1
    • Removed team map: Minions
    • Added Solo map: Revamped Construction, Lower played count from 12 to 8. Lowered cranes and put them on an angle, added more land mass to middle, moved all gens on starter island so they’re in one area, moved islands closer together.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
If you don't like it that much, offer criticism or just stop playing. No need for useless (and unhelpful) comments.

I don't want to stop playing my favorite game, but this update totally ruined eggwars. I'm sure many people feel the same way as me. We've offered our criticism but there has been no word on changing things. I'm very disappointed with this update. I really loved eggwars, but now I can't have fun playing it anymore...

How are you guys enjoying the update? :)

This update ruined the game for me... I'm very disappointed about it. :(

Reactions: Konfl1ct

PheonixFF

Dec 25, 2016
Have fun guys! meow :3 This update is very amazing xD meow :3 I'll be recording this because of how amazing it is xD meow :3

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom