Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
  • Updated outdated sign information in the pre-lobby.
I like how in this update Cubecraft listened to many of the communities suggestions. <3

Fifteeen

Jul 9, 2016
somewhere
Is it by any chance that you guys have lowered the speed in speed eggwars, after the update?

I feel like I'm playing normal eggwars... or mayby it's just me :/

StealthPerk

Jun 17, 2017
I don't want to be a hater but I'm not really a fan of this update. I've been playing this game fora awhile and my style of play involves sneaking in and breaking eggs unnoticed. The changed color of blocks based on your team gives me less to hide behind and be anonymous and the color glass makes sky bridging much easier for people to see. I don't think the price of the bow will really eliminate campers, if anything it will force people to camp more and the bow will still be OP. the respawn did need a tweak and I like that they removed the invulnerability if the defender attacks but the three seconds of being a spectator isn't needed and it makes defending your egg a little harder. The Update forces the style of play where you YOLO your way onto an island and beat the crap out of the people there and try not to get shot off instead of sneaking up to the egg unnoticed. I do appreciate the new villager though. these are just my thoughts on the update, I'll probably adjust but for now I'm not really liking it.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I don't want to be a hater but I'm not really a fan of this update. I've been playing this game fora awhile and my style of play involves sneaking in and breaking eggs unnoticed. The changed color of blocks based on your team gives me less to hide behind and be anonymous and the color glass makes sky bridging much easier for people to see. I don't think the price of the bow will really eliminate campers, if anything it will force people to camp more and the bow will still be OP. the respawn did need a tweak and I like that they removed the invulnerability if the defender attacks but the three seconds of being a spectator isn't needed and it makes defending your egg a little harder. The Update forces the style of play where you YOLO your way onto an island and beat the crap out of the people there and try not to get shot off instead of sneaking up to the egg unnoticed. I do appreciate the new villager though. these are just my thoughts on the update, I'll probably adjust but for now I'm not really liking it.

But it'll be harder for campers to get rid of you if they don't have their bows so early on in the game. The new colored blocks, personally I'm not a big fan of, but the respawn timer I'm fine with. It'll be a bit harder to defend, but it's not like it'll be impossible.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
This update looks so good.
I remember the construction map from watching BajanCanadian playing eggwars.

Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom